Game Hints and Walk Throughs?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Game Hints and Walk Throughs?
Apprentice
Member # 7805
Profile #0
Where can I find Game Hints or Walk Throughs? :confused:

--------------------
"Bad people are punished by man's law... Good people are punished by Murphy's Law... Stupid people are eaten". So sayeth Smaug, the 'Red Dragon'© {;->
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #1
At the top of each of the games sections there is links to an assortment of sites that you will find useful for that sort of stuff.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #2
If you don't find what you're looking for there, you can ask us questions in the related forums. Always check the links first, though.

That said, welcome to Spiderweb. Leave your sanity at the door. Don't expect to see it again.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #3
I have walkthroughs for BoE and BoA scenarios at Truesite .

[ Tuesday, December 19, 2006 18:07: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Warrior
Member # 4537
Profile Homepage #4
If all else fails, excluding fire, you can try GameFAQs. It's likely to be spoileriffic, but you can find help for just about anything there.

That's http://gamefaqs.com for those who don't trust the above link.

--------------------
http://whyte-shadow-neko.deviantart.com - My drawings!
Waka Laka love and fantasy~
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #5
I dunno. Last time I checked GFAQs for Avernum 1-3 help, there was only something by Averman, and it wasn't such a great thing. There was very little you couldn't find out by way of 'duh'.

--------------------

-Lenar

Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #6
Another option is to buy the hintbook that is made for each game. If not for anything else, then for the map. I find those invaluable.

--------------------
You lose.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Nemesis:

I dunno. Last time I checked GFAQs for Avernum 1-3 help, there was only something by Averman, and it wasn't such a great thing. There was very little you couldn't find out by way of 'duh'.
Did you check the PC/DOS side? The mac side is not frequently updated. I can tell you there are many more Spiderweb game FAQs than Averman's A1 FAQ out there now (outside of Avernum 1, anyway). For Avernum 1 Silver's pages were all that was ever needed.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by Schrodinger:

quote:
Originally written by Nemesis:

Did you check the PC/DOS side? The mac side is not frequently updated. I can tell you there are many more Spiderweb game FAQs than Averman's A1 FAQ out there now (outside of Avernum 1, anyway). For Avernum 1 Silver's pages were all that was ever needed.

Ah, that's true. I forget that Macs are vastly in the minority. And yes, I found Silver's guides to be about the most useful thing out there.

--------------------

-Lenar