how was your day

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: how was your day
BANNED
Member # 7750
Profile #0
my day sucked. I didn't get laid, but other than that, everything was perfect. Played some runs in counterstrike, and killed some noobs. Yours?
BANNED
Member # 7750
Profile #1
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
Warrior
Member # 7000
Profile Homepage #2
You, my friend, are due for a banning, or at least a canning.

--------------------
"It's sort of like Star Wars. Except Jeff didn't make Erika shoot first in Avernum 3, nor did he introduce annoying computer-animated aliens." —Arancaytar
The Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #3
Flaming, profanity, spamming, and trolling. I don't think he'll be around for much longer.

Dang it! Where's that Send Alert button when you need it?

[ Monday, December 18, 2006 16:47: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #4
I give your rants a C-: they aren't shocking, they aren't funny, they aren't productive. Really subpar.

An alert button is not necessary; Big Brother is everywhere. He is just waiting to lock this topic for some purpose known only to him.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Warrior
Member # 7000
Profile Homepage #5
Does Big Brother refer to Aran, Stareye, or both? :P

--------------------
"It's sort of like Star Wars. Except Jeff didn't make Erika shoot first in Avernum 3, nor did he introduce annoying computer-animated aliens." —Arancaytar
The Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #6
Shut up wawa.
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #7
Let's hope one of the mods or admins visits here soon...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
I refuse to entertain the thought of being related to any of you, even if we're only relatives in size.

This topic dies the death of sniping.

[Edit: Wawa, consider this your official notice of disapproval. Continuing to make short, meaningless posts will result in Bad Things.]

—Alorael, who hasn't gotten to any of these before Aran in a while. It feels good!

[ Monday, December 18, 2006 17:17: Message edited by: Elegance: Qwghlmian or Lojban? ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00