Current new game schedule

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Current new game schedule
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #0
Jeff is working on Windows version of Geneforge 4 and the new MAC version of Nethergate.

After that the next game is Avernum 5. Latest info and projected start date for writing.

Start your requests for what happens in 2008 here.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Jeff is working on Windows version of Geneforge 4 and the new MAC version of Nethergate.
This seems to imply that a Windows version of Nethergate 2.0 won't be released.

How about something completely different? I realize that it's safer to keep on making Avernums and Genforges, but don't count on me buying Avernum 6,432,766,349,448,872,395,334,773.

--------------------
Sweet merciful gods, my poor useless eyes!
- Vaarsuvius (OotS #16)
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
The new Nethergate will, of course, be for Mac and Windows. Where did I say otherwise? It's the Avernum 4 patch that's Mac-only.

I do have plans for games with new engines and worlds, but Geneforge and Avernum are both in storylines that still have to end.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

I've ignored this for the longest time, but it's really starting to get on my nerves. Mac is not an acronym and should not capitalized as such. It is merely an abbreviation of Macintosh.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:

quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

I've ignored this for the longest time, but it's really starting to get on my nerves. Mac is not an acronym and should not capitalized as such. It is merely an abbreviation of Macintosh.

Now don't go making assumptions. I'm sure he also calls a perambulator a PRAM and a refrigerator a FRIDGE.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #5
Perhaps he was emphasizing. :P

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by N Rays:

Now don't go making assumptions. I'm sure he also calls a perambulator a PRAM and a refrigerator a FRIDGE.

I don't call them. I have them trained to know when I want them, although the refrigerator has torn up the flooring. I need to find a more carpet tolerant form of feet for it.