Mac Users: Post Your Dashboard

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Mac Users: Post Your Dashboard
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #75
Speaking of computer problems, one has just recently developed for me. It has started randomly shutting down more frequently.
I just upgraded the BIOS, but the Microsoft auto-report thing couldn't tell me what was wrong with my computer.
Why did this just start happening when I'm writing my huge English project? Time for the Flash drive.

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #76
quote:
Originally written by Ghouloca:

I know what that's like. I had a problem with a program not too long ago, can't remember it's name, but all of a sudden, I notice that my whole computer is slowing down. (I'm using this term loosely; my computer can't get much slower.) I open task manager, only to find out that this program had already drained 100 MB of memory and was STILL burning up more memory. I had 5 MB of free RAM when I finally managed to shut the thing down. That said, I never under-estimated the power of virtual memory again.
Are you sure you're not thinking of Avernum 4? I had that problem until I stopped playing it. Although now I believe it has been fixed.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #77
Originally by Jumpin' Salmon:

quote:
I had that problem until I stopped playing it.
Well, that's one solution that's guaranteed to work, Dikiyoba supposes.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #78
Has anyone else ever had problems with dumprep.exe? It is apparently the process that brings up the "Do you want to report this problem to Microsoft" box when you have to untidily close a program. Every now and then, my desktop will slow to a halt just after I do that. I'll open Task Manager and see that dumprep.exe is taking up a few hundred MB of RAM.

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #79
quote:
Has anyone else ever had problems with dumprep.exe?
xp-antispy gets rid of that for you.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version

Pages