Alorael

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Alorael
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
Originally written by Drow:

I assumed Ed was a male on two premises: Firstly, I know no female name that is abbreviated as Ed (I guess there is one though?), secondly I have yet to see a female act in such a simultaneously moronic and nervewracking way as Ed did. Not to discriminate against genders; girls can be an absolute pain too, but somehow not on the same level.
Well, Ed entered the boards as Commander Edward, then changing to E.D.F. (with a ridiculously-annoying gimmick to follow), then changing to simply '&'. I almost lumped those titles in with arghhhhhhhhh's...

But anyway, there was no indication that Ed was female. Ever. Not in public, anyway.

And Aran, I disagree on your second point... it's really a gift of that age group in general. But I will say that most guys I know would've taken the hint earlier... or stormed out angrily without coming back.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #51
Could you please stop the gossip on Ed? he is male, he is just using another msn account for some dark reason which I don't know or care about. fact is, that although he was acting stupidly in a environment (the boards) which is totally alien for him (and therefore I dont' really blaim him, for these boards require a certain amount of patience to fit in), nobody, also ed doesn't like it whn people gossip about him.

people, emagine this: YOU are Ed now, and you would see that people talk about YOU. How would you feel?

Now please stop it, okay? Just stop it.

By the way, i'm acting here because if moral beliefs. Not for any other reason. Gossip about people which you really hate, okay? Not aboout any random person which didn't fit intro the group. its pathetic.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by Mc 'mini' Thralni:

people, emagine this: YOU are Ed now, and you would see that people talk about YOU. How would you feel?
Like I should stop looking at this forum.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #53
Thuryl wins at the internet.

--------------------
I am an idiot.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #54
Oh well. i could have tried, couldn't I? It just seems that I have very different views on these things. So be it, then. I'm not really prepared to defend Ed any more than this, as I feel I will only hurt myself, actually.

And i disagree with Aran, by the way, also women can be particulary irritating, in the same way as Ed. I don't like to make any differences between genders when it comes to these things. It just depends on the individual, in my opinion.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #55
Spidweb would be much more fun if Ed was here. And ontopic, I believe Alo's new custom title should be "Are You Worth It Too?".

--------------------
I am an idiot.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #56
A custom title for Alo? There are many of them: "Pedestrian Sniper", "Skribbane Drinker"...

EDIT: Er, no, Drakey titles are more obscure than these.

[ Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:48: Message edited by: Magma ]

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba

Pages