Your favorite video game company

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Your favorite video game company
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #50
$180 is still way too much for a PSP and I meant the Xbox 360.

--------------------
Ignorance Is bliss -Cypher (Matrix)
Don't think you can; know you can -Morpheus (Matrix)

sanity is overrated :)
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #51
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

I like Maxis for SimAnt, SimCopter, and the Streets of SimCity.
Yay Maxis! I need to find a way to keep SimEarth and SimIsle running on my iBook... two really interesting simulations that never quite got the treatment they deserved.

(Uru just looked weird. That said, I haven't even managed to finish Riven.)

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #52
Right now, I like Spiderweb, but I have been playing a great little strategy fantasy game called Styrateg from a company called http://www.rakeingrass.com The game is excellent, very nice illustration, combined with medieval czech music which actual is surprisingly good, and interesting strategy.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #53
Come to think of it, I just cracked open Black & White again today, and all I can say is that Lionhead deserves a ton of credit for the work they did on that game. Granted, I still think Maxis deserves more credit for overall consistency (since after all, who ever played Black & White 2?).

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #54
I also like Starships Unlimited by Apezone and
Strange Adventures In Infinite Space. I don't much care for the large corporate games. They have too much suction thinks like Everquest-- evercrack and Age of Wonders draw me in a little too deeply and I get zombified.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Warrior
Member # 7223
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

Come to think of it, I just cracked open Black & White again today, and all I can say is that Lionhead deserves a ton of credit for the work they did on that game. Granted, I still think Maxis deserves more credit for overall consistency (since after all, who ever played Black & White 2?).
Great game. It's a little hard to get used to, but it's fun.

And Syrateg. Huh. I just downloaded that. It's pretty good, though not world-breaking.

--------------------
Polaris

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
- H.P. Lovecraft

Pages