How much time do you spend on here a day

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How much time do you spend on here a day
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

Wise Man doesn't come on that much, does he?
I don't know, but whenever I've come on here he's almost always on. He also has a lot of posts, and I know he was an active member of Polaris and some other boards.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Shaper Lord:

quote:
Originally written by Spring:

Wise Man doesn't come on that much, does he?
I don't know, but whenever I've come on here he's almost always on. He also has a lot of posts, and I know he was an active member of Polaris and some other boards.

Say, for someone who pities us, and mocks us, you sure do take in interest in our posting habits...

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #27
Just wondering, how can you pity and mock at the same time?

Be quiet girly, wiseman is different. He's sad, yes, but different from you. I think he can keep his cool against me, unlike you.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #28
quote:

Just wondering, how can you pity and mock at the same time?
Well, you see, what you do is you mix up the persona stereotypes that you're trying to fulfill.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #29
You missed it, Shaper Lord. Dikiyoba was outside in the sun and on the message board at the same time. Dikiyoba loves laptops.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #30
About an hour, which is just about enough time to come in on a busy day, read all the topics that interest you somewhat, and post in all of them that you so wish to post in, barring the times when it is necessary to write a huge, paragraph-after-paragraph explanation or argument which TM will promptly respond to with "tl,dr".

--------------------
-ben4808
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #31
quote:

Be quiet girly, wiseman is different. He's sad, yes, but different from you. I think he can keep his cool against me, unlike you.
quote:
+ Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member.
Please clarify. Has Shaper Lord belittled either Nikki or Wise Man? Is the intent to humiliate or cause embarassment?

Thank you.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Warrior
Member # 126
Profile Homepage #32
I had to choose "A couple of minutes", since it's the smallest one, when in truth I haven't checked up on this place in months. Probably because I can't really get any Spidweb games right now.

Glad to see things are still running, especially that RP thread I see. I always thought those were a neat idea.

--------------------
Fly beyond the ocean, over the mountains, past the moon and across the face of the sun, never to come home again.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #33
quote:
Originally written by Jumpin' Salmon:

Please clarify. Has Shaper Lord belittled either Nikki or Wise Man? Is the intent to humiliate or cause embarassment?

Thank you.

The intent is there, I think. Luckily, I have no shame - the person who is quoted as calling Aran "my crazy kitten" can't have.

And Shaper: Mock and pity. I know what I meant. One minute you're calling us sad and so on, and the next worrying your little heart that we aren't getting enough vitamin D. It's sweet, it really is.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #34
I find it amusing that he doesn't consider the case of me stealing wifi while on a laptop. Which always happens when my cousin lends me hers.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E

Pages