No New Topics For A Day (Monday the 13th)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: No New Topics For A Day (Monday the 13th)
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #50
Actually, by the looks of it, there aren't really that many real topics. 44% of those on the first page now are rating topics. :P

I seem to have induced a topic-starting mayhem with my Exile 3 topic, the only one I planned to do, at least for now.

--------------------
-ben4808
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #51
quote:
Originally written by Jewels:

quote:
Originally written by Dominican Desire:

Don't waste your time Salmon, there isn't. I think Jewels must have spoke out of hope that I would try to make my posts more thoughtful.
Jewels was actually talking about your name change, not the content of your post. But alas, it seems you have changed it already. :(

That's what I first thought, but for some reason I thought you were refering to my latest posts. Anyhow, I changed it since some people thought it looked kinda needy. However, I think I'll go back to it. Thanks for suggesting it in the first place
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #52
They're just jealous that they wouldn't be able to pull it off. ;)

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley

Pages