The Boy From the Bush is Back in Town

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Boy From the Bush is Back in Town
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #75
quote:
Originally written by ASH LorAEL:

—Alorael, who isn't quite sure who the victor is.
The Romans. Always the Romans.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #76
quote:
Originally written by Imban:

tGM, on the other hand, has stated multiple times that he doesn't want to come back to the boards.It is likely that his ban would expire if he really wished to return, though .
As Thuryl has kindly bothered to inform us multiple times: in contrary to popular believe TGM is not banned. He just doesn't want to come back to the boards. Thus to prove my case: here is his profile.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #77
However, profiles don't reflect banned status. When Ash was banned, his title stayed the same. I'm not saying that applies to TGM, only that we can't tell in general. I do agree; I think TGM's ban expired a while ago.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #78
wz: The Mister has asked for you to be informed that permanent IP bans don't expire.

And, this is just my opinion, Ash's title was not changed when Jeff banned him because Jeff banned him. When Drakey or Stareye whip out the ban stick, they change the title. Jeff obviously doesn't.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #79
Marlenny - that's one of his many profiles. Some have the BANNED title, some do not. He really is banned.

And Spring, that's absolutely right.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #80
Yeah, I was going to say. One of his many profiles. He had like 13 accounts or something, totaling >3000 posts, but none of his accounts ever hit 1100.

--------------------
-ben4808

Pages