Ideas Refreshment

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Ideas Refreshment
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #75
Speaking of obvious causes and drawn lines, I beseech whatever gods have any pity in their hearts to please, please, please end the the reign of terror of all those questions asking whether you think serviles should be free or not. In G1, it was a nice touch. In G2, it was a bit old, but at least the sects were retooled somewhat. In G3, it gave a new meaning to stale and repetitive.

I'm sure there will be sects and some kind of PC freedom of choice and expression of opinion but good god, at least get new questions.

...sorry. </rant>

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #76
Okay ... I guess I must be tone deaf or something. I'll make a final statement and bow out of this thread, since Jeff isn't paying me to defend his work, anyway.

I have a few things on my wish list if the Geneforges were to be reshaped, but I'm quite happy with the evolutionary development of the large scale plots. I like to see the themes thoroughly worked out, and I would be quite annoyed by introduction of large amounts of unrelated material at the expense of this. The Geneforge world, gameplay, and issues, as developed in the three games so far, strike me as very original.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00

Pages