my world(would appreciate ideas)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: my world(would appreciate ideas)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
Originally written by ben12C8:

Guys, guys, be easy on our poor friend arghhhhhh. (sp?)
It's "arghhhhhhhhh", with nine Hs.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #51
Originally by Ben12C8:

quote:
I thought it was okay to double post as long as you're responding to two different ideas. He seems to be just taking advantage of this rule instead of the rest of us who put all our responses in one quote so it doesn't look like our post count is all we live for anymore.
With proper spacing and punctuation, responding to two different points in one post is quite acceptable. Admittedly, the length of some of the posts in the Eep! topic are absurd. But that's a different story all together.

Double posting is probably acceptable if the topic hasn't been posted in for a day or two and the last poster has something else they want to add, though, since editing posts doesn't update it.

Originally by arghhhhhhhhh:

quote:
the reason with the many Vs is becuase that is what the planets denizens call it, naturally they would want to associate there minor objects and places with incredible majestic grandness of their planet.

Dikiyoba wonders what and why the language of the planet Vamalas places special emphasis on the letter v.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Dikiyoba wonders what and why the language of the planet Vamalas places special emphasis on the letter v.
Let's just not go there, shall we? I've been trying very hard to keep myself from making CoC-violating jokes and comments, and I think the topic will benefit from us letting this particular... quirk of Valamas remain untouched.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #53
Well, when you think about it, the most common letter in the English language on Earth is the letter E.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #54
Do not the Sliths prefer the letter S? Do not the Nephilim prefer the letters f, r, m and h? The are surely beings that prefer the letter v. Why it is like that, I have no clue. It has probably something to do with their build and such.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Let's just not go there, shall we? I've been trying very hard to keep myself from making CoC-violating jokes and comments, and I think the topic will benefit from us letting this particular... quirk of Valamas remain untouched.

What is so CoC-violating about the letter V?

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #56
More like what is so v-violating about the CoC.

am i rite folks?????//

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #57
quote:
Drakefyre:
More like what is so v-violating about the CoC.
I am not sure whether that was an innuendo, or whether I want to admit that I might have figured it out. Regardless, this quote is for posterity.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #58
This thread has now made me laugh and made me cry. That's not bad for only two pages and more elves than I usually want in my posts.

—Alorael, who has not yet been made to wish for the sweet mercy of death. The direction of conversation is certainly heading there, though.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #59
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

Well, when you think about it, the most common letter in the English language on Earth is the letter E.
I think that's a coincidence personally. I mean, it's a vowel, so it kind of has to be more common.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #60
Coincidence, ha. It's a conspeeracy!

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #61
quote:
Guys, guys, be easy on our poor friend arghhhhhh
thank you.
today i PROMISE that i will add another segment of my world.
for you to ridicule and praise and give this thread new life

with that

i end my post

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Posts: 193 | Registered: Wednesday, December 14 2005 08:00
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #62
vivak: tropical peaceful luscious place filled with dragons and elves and many other creatures.
beautiful large flying dragons

vuoremar- mountains, cool wet with 4 seasons
humans- living in villages and castles and cities
technology -medieval
dragons- no wings :gargantuan legs used for jumping.
have ships but are used for rivers and lakes due to a massive permanent hurricane, storm, whirlpool around their continent.

shadow people are some of the denizens on vrendrack.
their shelters are caves, huts, straw buildings.
their numbers are around 50 to 500 in tribes and sometimes fight each other for water supplies and land.
they eat large bison like creatures with horns called mnaghi, ride camel like creatures called jaba's,use bow and arrow, spears, fraka(a large sweeping blade like a scimitar but much bigger and longer used for riding on jaba's.
also gather roots and edible plants and berries, brew cactus juice(fermented)
they fear storms and large vulture like creatures the size of eagles which can carry off a child.

the jobs that are required for a 10 year old boy
-chop wood, keep the fire going,harvest roots,haul wood

the jobs that are required for a healthy man
go hunting for mnaghi on their jaba's,defend their tribes against takrians, and minotaurs(who use them as slaves) and other warring tribes.

the jobs that are required for a adult woman
search for and gather water, make clothing out of mnaghi skin, care for children, and help men hunt and protect when necessary

the wind sister(group in shadow-people society

healers and weather predictors(by listening to wind) must be above 70 to join, and the men(must be above 80 to join) are the wise men, the chiefs.

--------------------
join me!
we shall harness the power of geckos, bunnys, and fluffy pink stuffed animals and rule the world!!!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #63
The spacing of that last post is excellent. Let's now use the "edit" button to edit previous posts instead of double posting from this point on. It's the little letter and pencil icon with the word edit next to it at the top of the post.

Once you have mastered that skill, Dikiyoba can teach you how to type capital letters and periods and when to use them. It's a priceless deal and it can be yours for absolutely nothing! All you have to do is change your settings so that Dikiyoba can PM you with the specifics.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #64
But don't you think the next sacret page of his great work of literature deserves a post all it's own? :D :D :D

--------------------
-ben4808
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #65
quote:
Originally written by arghhhhhhhhh:

the wind sister(group in shadow-people society

healers and weather predictors(by listening to wind) must be above 70 to join, and the men(must be above 80 to join) are the wise men, the chiefs.

Is it just me or is this reminescent of The Wheel of Time

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #66
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

En español en la Tierra, la letra E es la más común.

—Alorael, who would prefer to have fewer arbitrarily renamed objects thrown around. If it's a bison, call it a bison. If it's a scimitar, call it a scimitar.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 6554
Profile #67
[QUOTEIs it just me or is this reminescent of The Wheel of Time] [/QUOTE]
all things that are possiby considered copyright and are all a coindence
patent pending
(tee hee)

--------------------
join me!

Pages