Game Life

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Game Life
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
Originally written by Scumble:

A4 includes one entirely optional wolf who follows you briefly.
It would've been nice to see Nature Lore allow this sort of thing more often, but that would probably end up making a very Geneforge-ish army.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #51
What, it isn't enough of a perk that Nature Lore makes wandering monsters non-hostile so you can pick them off one at a time and harvest their skins at your leisure?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by The Forgotten:

Ah come on Homeland isn't that bad. It held my interest for a WHOLE 30 minutes.
I actually played the whole thing. I kept telling myself it had to get better, but it never did.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #53
When I tried to play Homeland, I noticed that there were scissors on my desk. I considered playing Homeland further or giving myself minor flesh wounds with a stainless steel implement. This was a serious consideration, and it drove home the fact that Homeland is a bad thing.

—Alorael, who revoked Homeland's right to exist on his computer. That's saying something given the fact that he considers the Virtual PC part of his computer something like a virtual slum.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #54
Off-topic, but I really, really want an "assassinate" program along with the standard virus-scan, firewall, spam-blocking protect-your-computer programs. Anytime there was an annoying pop-up or an unwanted program that was bugging me, I want to send an assassin to hunt it down and wipe it out. It really bugs me that the only thing exhibiting virus-like behavior are unwanted virus-protection programs and that my computer came with dozens of unwanted programs already installed, several of which refuse to die without serious time and effort on my part. I want to type in the program and hit the "assassinate" button and be done with it. Complete lord of my computer!

Lord Dikiyoba. My kingdom is my computer. Bow, program scum, or I will send my assassin after your data!

Pages