Calling all "Piss Heads"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Calling all "Piss Heads"
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #25
plus alcohol gives the painful sideaffect of a bad hang over in the morn

--------------------
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Don't tease the bears. Some of them have aggressive tempers.

*this message sponsored by s&w*
I also have a S&W. 9mm Sigma SW9VE to be exact. Which of course I would be carrying with me.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #27
What beers?

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Estimational Leap:

I was talking about something a bit more addictive than Gatorade, but that fluoresces a fair amount as well. It's probably just as likely to melt your intestines, too.
What, you mean Absinthe?

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #29
Absinthe is green, not orange, and despite its reputation it is actually not even a very bright green.

—Alorael, who would also like to point out that absinthe is, in fact, alcoholic. 100+ proof alcoholic.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #30
Do you drink magma, Alo? Its bright orange, and it could melt your insides.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #31
Nothing like tipping back a brimm(ston)ing mug o' magma down at the local Lava Lounge. It burns all the way down, but it gets you all fired up. Watch out for the wicked hangover though—at that point you ain't feelin' so hot anymore.

[ Friday, October 21, 2005 23:17: Message edited by: Synergy67 ]

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
Originally written by Synergy67:

Nothing like tipping back a brimm(ston)ing mug o' magma down at the local Lava Lounge. It burns all the way down, but it gets you all fired up. Watch out for the wicked hangover though—at that point you ain't feelin' so hot anymore.
Quadruple pun. Groan.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #33
I approve.

—Alorael, who is sad that he apparently has let his persona slip to the point where his beverage of choice is not immediately apparent. Has he fallen (risen?) so far?
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #34
quote:
Originally written by Atrus:

Quadruple pun. Groan.
It's less painful to endure if you can just keep in mind that we all get what we pay for around here.

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #35
quote:
Originally written by Synergy67:

quote:
Originally written by Atrus:

Quadruple pun. Groan.
It's less painful to endure if you can just keep in mind that we all get what we pay for around here.

We don't get paid enough to put up with your trite dreck.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #36
*waits for the topic lock*

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #37
You know, the number of topics that have been locked after TM joined in is depressing. This one isn't that bad yet. I think everyone here is mature enough to overlook accusations of dreck.

—Alorael, who actually thinks no such thing. He will, however, continue to operate on that assumption anyway.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #38
You know what they say about assuming, right?
Besides, this is how flame wars start.

4 locked topics on the front page...

At least 2 are TM / Synergy's fault, while 1 is grote lul's fault.

[ Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:12: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #39
I've always thought the dreck I come up with is a bit original, actually.

[ Sunday, October 23, 2005 22:06: Message edited by: Synergy67 ]

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #40
You suck at the internet.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #41
Speaking of which, what am I supposed to do with the response I started typing up for Alo in notepad? I go off to scrapbook for a day...

*grumble, grumble, grumble*

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #42
I rest my case.

--------------------

E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #43
I think TM's still just ticked off at Synergy for his roasting of Canopy.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #44
Hah- "Avernum-violating" beat PoD's complimentary review in just 2 words.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #45
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

Whether or not you like to drink is your own business. It's your body. However, if you start drinking and driving, it becomes other peoples' business, as you are endangering everyone on or by the road.
In law, is that called intentional negligence or deprived heart? Just curious on this, though it has no relation to the topic at hand.

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #46
I don't know what the legal term is, but I use the term "minding my own business." Like I said, it's not my business whether or not he drinks, as long as he's not endangering anybody.

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #47
PM or hijack, take your pick!

—Alorael, who favors hijack. This thread needs new life. Besides TM.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #48
Oooh! Oooh! Hijack! Hijack!

*Pulls out a 9mm to prepare for the hijack*

[ Monday, October 24, 2005 08:57: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #49
Well, if you insist...
*jumps on elicited permission to continue religous tirade :P *

quote:
Originally written by Estimational Leap:

Jewels: Okay, you just raised my Christianity confusion level again. If Jesus specifically didn't abolish Leviticus, why is so much of Leviticus ignored? Specific passages elsewhere spell out what's not important anymore?

—Alorael, who disapproves of CoC-skirting names, even CoC-skirting non-English.

Well, yes and no. I would not as yet call myself a scholar, but from my understanding, which I'll admit is far from perfect or complete, all the Law that had to do with sacrifice or attonement for making oneself clean in no longer necessary because that is what Christ 'fulfilled' by his death on the cross. These laws should not be kept because the price for all sin has already been paid and all are 'clean' who accept his sacrifice for their salvation.

Then Jesus also said that keeping the commandments of 'love the Lord your God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself' fulfilled all the rest of the commandments. So for instance, if you love God with all your heart you automatically won't take his name in vein because you know by reading the Word that he doesn't like it. If you love God with all your heart you will automatically rest on the Sabbath because you know that it pleases God for you to do so. If you love your neighbor, you're not going to murder him or lie about him or steal from him. If you break any of the ten commandments then you have also broken the commandments of love. (Which is why I agree that there can be no sin in perfect love.)

Now for the rest of Leviticus that doesn't pertain to sacrifices or unclenliness, I am still searching. I had never looked at 'heaven and earth' the way Synergy described it. It would make sense since Jesus's death on the cross was the fulfillment of the law. Plus I feel no conviction to wear clothing made of only one material and don't see the rational behind not boiling a young goat in it's mother's milk(though I haven't eaten goat at all). As it is, I look to the Spirit to convict me on what is a sin 'for me', and let him convict other Christians in like manner. The 'freedom' I have in Christ is not a free pass to doing anything I want, it is the privilage to do what the Lord leads without fear. I do still have a responsibility to learn the Law and seek out the truth in it.

quote:
Orignally written by Synergy:
Ask Gizmo if she owns anything.
Ah, but I got this double meaning. And actually there is nothing I'd like more then to leave all my stuff behind and go to volunteer at Hepzibah Children's Home full time, but I have a family to raise first and some learning and growing to do as well. It is actually more trying for me to stay put and deal with the work God has given me to do now then it would be to drop everything and serve him elsewhere. When the door opens I'm more then willing to walk through it.

quote:
Jesus was a mystic, a rebel, a breaker of the rules, a friend of prostitutes, and a very clever orator. If the same guy came around today and started preaching in his style to the churches today, he’d be “crucified” all over again. I guarantee it.
The problem is that this is how the AntiChrist is supposed to be, too. Fooling even some of the 'elite'. It's a good thing we know how Jesus is really going to come back. No one will be able to deny Him then.

* As a side observation, I note that you have repeatedly reffered to Jesus as a 'guy'. What are your views on the Trinity and Godhood of Jesus?

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley

Pages