This is getting old.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: This is getting old.
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #50
is the feeling that something bad will happen to kenny ,cus of south park's kenny dying in every episode?

--------------------
Visit the RIFQ Forums
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #51
quote:
Originally written by Anomen:

is the feeling that something bad will happen to kenny ,cus of south park's kenny dying in every episode?
This is what it sounds like when grammar teachers commit ritualized seppuku.

IMAGE(http://www.purplehouse.nl/gallery/albums/80s/PurpleRainTour_11.jpg)

[ Saturday, October 22, 2005 08:52: Message edited by: King Evil ]

--------------------
私のバラドですそしてころしたいいらればころす
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 272
Profile #52
Wow, my account still exists after... 2,3,4 years? of not logging in.

6k members, oh well, slow and steady. It's great to see this outfit still plugging away. Back then it was college + Exile, and I bought all 3 :) Now it's time to show the kids what games mom played :P

--------------------
" In Defeat, Malice; In Victory, Revenge! "
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Kenny doesn't die in every episode, only most of them. There was a Christmas special where he survived, and he survived the one where he started the "Krazy Kenny" show.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #54
quote:
Originally written by Mikami Aufeya:

Wow, my account still exists after... 2,3,4 years? of not logging in.

... Back then it was college + Exile, and I bought all 3 :) Now it's time to show the kids what games mom played :P

((
:) Welcome!
___))___(( to Spiderweb, Mikami

Congratulations to your cool number, leave your sanity at the door and keep rising your post count.

edit: Now it's time to play the Avernum series ...

[ Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:57: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
^ö^ I was a cannibal for twenty-five years. For the rest I have been a vegetarian. George Bernard Shaw
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #55
I have a question for you, since I've been wondering: why did you register but not post? I lot of people have done it, and I don't know why.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #56
Some people read before they post. I am guessing that a large percentage of these leave and never return. Once they have started posting, it's too late.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #57
Maybe i'm wrong but watching the october post count i realized that of the 6k member only 229 havr posts this month.
--------------------------------------------------
Soon the member 6666 will arrive to this forums and will bring 10000 years of death and suffering to all the posters! :mad:
Member 666 doesn't appear in the search... who could been him?

[ Wednesday, October 26, 2005 13:19: Message edited by: chicho ]

--------------------
Death to my enemies!!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #58
That's not unusual.

—Alorael, who can understand people who read before deciding to post. He can't understand registering before deciding to read. An interesting but difficult experiment would be testing the difference between how many people would be zero-post lurkers if they could post as a guest without registering.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #59
quote:
Originally written by chicho:

Member 666 doesn't appear in the search... who could been him?
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00000666

Random newbie. Members will only appear on a search-by-member-number if they actually have posts up on the forum you're searching.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #60
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

quote:
Kenny doesn't die in every episode, only most of them. There was a Christmas special where he survived, and he survived the one where he started the "Krazy Kenny" show.

He is not in the newer ones, afaik. He was replaced by Butters, or 'Not-Kenny'.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.

Pages