Online Games

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Online Games
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #0
Being an online game freak myself, I couldn't help being curious how many others here play these addictive games, and which ones. I personally play World of Warcraft, and currently getting a new video card so I can begin trying Guild Wars.

--------------------
R.I.P. TCoA 13/12/04
Warrior
Member # 6347
Profile #1
I'll let you know when I have time, money to spare, and a computer with more than 8mb of VRAM.

--------------------
"Take time to listen to what is said without words, to obey the law too subtle to be written, to worship the unnameable and to embrace the unformed." -- Lao Tzu
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Muji:

I'll let you know when I have time, money to spare, and a computer with more than 8mb of VRAM.
similar like you but a little more lucky, as enough for have a 224mb pc with a 16mb video card
anyway but my father never buy me good things...
maybe when i grow up and i win some money i will buy a monster pc...

--------------------
Death to my enemies!!
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #3
I play WoW.

I'm on the Kargath server (east coast), so if you decide to roll a toon there, I'll hook you up with some... phat loot maybe.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #4
they sometimes lie when they say you need a 32mb vid card mines a 4mb and i can play games like command and conquer renegade which it says needs 32mb; with graphics set to high smoothly
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #5
I would play WoW, but:

1. I am unwilling to pay any monthly fee in order to be permitted to continue playing. For any game.

2. I already have a MMO of choice. It's not Runescape.

If I want to play in the Warcraft world, I'll open Warcraft Free. Um, Warcraft III that is.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Warrior
Member # 37
Profile #6
World of warcraft owns my soul. Find me on Shadow Council.

--------------------
{Tempus} jack thompson? ppl actually admire that freak?
{@Fanateeq72802} Not everyone disagrees with him.
{+iris} Someone should send him a few of the more steamy Japanese dating sim games. His head would explode.
{@Fanateeq72802} And I'd laugh. Hard.
{Tempus} im on it. brb
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #7
world of warcraft seems to be really popular unforunatly i got a 4mb vid card it wants like 32mb and i dont have the money to pay a subscription fee at the moment

--------------------
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by Dark_Crusader:

world of warcraft seems to be really popular unforunatly i got a 4mb vid card it wants like 32mb and i dont have the money to pay a subscription fee at the moment
so people have to pay the sky-hi price for get the game and after that you have topay a suscription! what a theft!and you need to buy the expensive pc first...

--------------------
Death to my enemies!!