vg music

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: vg music
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #0
anyone know where to get music from games ..there was this site i once went to that had tons and tons of msuic from just about any game new or old
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #1
Perhaps here?

http://www.vgmusic.com/

:P
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #2
vg games is a good one all i remember about this good one is the background on the site was "black"
and the "font color was green"
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #3
The only site I can find that fits that description is RPGamers Network.

It might be easier using Google. Try searching: "name of game" wav mp3 ogg wma.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #4
Finally, a topic I can relate to. :D

I love video game music. I am currently collecting music from some of the games I grew up with. Mostly Sega Genesis, NES, and Nintendo 64 games. I think the music from games can be neat and a lot of fun to listen to while doing work on the computer or whatever.

--------------------
"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes

Gay Christian Network
The Polaris Board
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #5
I'm quite partial to Homeworld and FF6 myself. :)
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #6
I loved the Mario Brothers' music. Specially when you get to the castle. and oh yeah, the mortal kombat one was awsome.
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #7
was there a game called final descent?or was this song from descent 3? heres the the link to my friends site who has the song
Warrior
Member # 1688
Profile #8
Planet Descent has the Descent 3 music.

Descent Maximum was the 'final' Descent Interplay made.

The Final Descent was also a fan-made map for Descent 2.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #9
vgmusic.com is actually one of the links under my Favorites section. It has a wide variety of video game music from the past to the present...well, a lot of music, not all video game music.

As for favorite video game music, nearly all of Final Fantasy 10, the boss theme from FF6 (so addictive), the boss theme from FF7 (also a classic), the ending boss theme to FF7, Yuna's Ballard from FFX-2, and Suteki Da Ne (the Japanese love song from FFX).

80% of my favorites mainly come from FF games.

The rest would be the Mario Bros. theme song, (just about every gamer knows that one), The Legend of Zelda overworld song (used in nearly every Zelda game in one way or another), and a whole bunch that I can't name off the top of my head at the moment.

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison