ATTN: Milla

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ATTN: Milla
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #0
Tune to 99.7 FM on Thursday/Friday, when you can. I'll be visiting Rhema FM Newcastle. No guarantees I'll end up on air, but if you hear some drongo calling himself Aussie, that's me.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #1
Ah that's great. But what time do you think you will be on air?

--------------------
"He's mine, go get your own human plaything!" Bernard Black (Black Books)

Also look at my sitehere
This is also a good site
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #2
Not a clue, sorry. I don't even know if I will be on air at all. But keep an ear open anyway.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #3
Well, I'm back. Didn't wind up being on air at all, which is a bit of a pity. But plenty of fun anyway. I met my first Grammy award winner, for one thing.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #4
First Grammy award winner? Who?

Post 911 on September 11th (here, anyway)... IMAGE(http://www.polarisboard.org/board/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif)

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
Wow, that is weird. Fortunately, the post was on September 10 board time, making it possible to avoid any pending complications. :P

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #6
Rebecca St. James is the person I was referring to. She won her Grammy back in 1999.

IMAGE(http://www.christianpost.com/upload_static/culture/culture_1317_0.jpg)

Lovely girl, very friendly. Unfortunately, she was really pushed for time, so I didn't get to record anything.

Her performance on Thursday night was pretty good. The light show was excellent. Unfortunately, I was left pretty cold by "Wait For Me". It's a beautiful song with really good lyrics, but it was done in a very loud, agressive style, and half the time I couldn't make out the words. I'm as much of a fan of the loud agressive stuff as anyone, but it ruined that song. On the other hand, her new song was just kickin'.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Rebecca St. James is the person I was referring to.
IMAGE(http://www.christianpost.com/upload_static/culture/culture_1317_0.jpg)

If I was shallow I'd mention her prettiness. Since I'm not, I won't.

Still, her name doesn't ring a bell. I'm guessing she's a singer. What genre? And is she any good?

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #8
Thats one hot lady!

Male Chauvinist Pig Powers AWAY!

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #9
Wow! You, sir, should feel quite lucky even if you didn't get any air time.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by SupaNik:

If I was shallow I'd mention her prettiness. Since I'm not, I won't.

Still, her name doesn't ring a bell. I'm guessing she's a singer. What genre? And is she any good?

If I was shallow, I'd mention that she's even prettier in person, and she's single to boot. :D But I'm not, so I won't.

She does pop, with a touch of electronica at times. She's very good. Here's a sample.

[ Monday, September 12, 2005 23:29: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #11
quote:

[QB]Well, I'm back. Didn't wind up being on air at all, which is a bit of a pity.[QB]
Ah, that's a shame. But I guess it's lucky because I couldn't get near a radio for a awhile with school and such (Which finishes forever in 8 schools days.)

--------------------
"He's mine, go get your own human plaything!" Bernard Black (Black Books)

Also look at my sitehere
This is also a good site
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #12
quote:

If I was shallow, I'd mention that she's even prettier in person, and she's single to boot. :D But I'm not, so I won't.
Fair enough. Lets not be shallow and not say that together. So did you swap numbers perhaps...? :)

quote:
She does pop, with a touch of electronica at times. She's very good. Here's a sample.
Hey, not bad! Actually it was pretty good. Very good. And I'm not just saying that becasue she's pretty! It's not what I'd usually buy and listen to, but that's not a bad thing - I recently heard Pamela Wyn Shannon at a concert, and fell in love with the music, despite it being the total opposite of my preferred choices. I feel the same could happen here...

Thanks. If it hadn't been for you, I'd never have found her or discovered this great music. I've circulated the link to friends!

[ Tuesday, September 13, 2005 07:51: Message edited by: SupaNik ]

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #13
Her myspace page is here, if you want to hear more.

Always glad to introduce people to great music - it's what I do for a living... :)

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #14
To verbally acknowledge human beauty is not shallow. If you had met her in person, SupaNik, and had come away with little more than that impression, that would be shallow. But how much can you tell from a studio photograph? To describe anything but her beauty based solely on what you knew, in fact, would have been far more shallow.

That said, I'm not really a fan of electronic/pop/country. Her voice isn't bad, admittedly, but I'm not at all sure I like her style. Still, though, I wouldn't turn down any offer to meet a Grammy winner, let alone Rebecca St. James.

Why is it that she looks so different from all her other pictures in the one with the cowboy hat?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.