What's Your Faction?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What's Your Faction?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #50
It's a UBB feature. No wait, it's a feature of practically every standard message board.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #51
Yes, but is UBB really a standard message board?

Anyway, since our bandwidth here is supposedly quite limited (supposedly), it makes sense that we should have HTML disabled. But then again, we could make our posts web pages themselves, easily post a web page itself, and whatnot. :P

No, keep it disabled. *sigh*

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

Which is?
That goblins have family lives and feelings too. They're just not as bright sometimes, while othertimes they end up saving your butt.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #53
I prefer Avernum because there seem to be more adventuring opportunities there. :D

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #54
quote:
Originally written by The Ghost of Jewels:

quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

Which is?
That goblins have family lives and feelings too. They're just not as bright sometimes, while othertimes they end up saving your butt.

That's basically it, only without the funnyness, which was the point.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Benny Boy:

Yes, but is UBB really a standard message board?

Anyway, since our bandwidth here is supposedly quite limited (supposedly), it makes sense that we should have HTML disabled. But then again, we could make our posts web pages themselves, easily post a web page itself, and whatnot. :P

No, keep it disabled. *sigh*

If you don't have any idea what you're talking about, don't say anything at all.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #56
You know, when someone posts that I double post, I can't delete it gracefully.

—Alorael, whose new mouse (the old one was eaten by a cat, sadly) has many problems, double clicking least among them. He's been trying his best to delete the duplicates, but sometimes a few slip through the cracks. No, this is not following his own suggestion from a few weeks ago.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages