*shudder*

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: *shudder*
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #50
Doesn't matter, I want them all!

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #51
To both of you: IMAGE(http://www.sci.fi/~jpoyry/huijarit/spam.jpg)

Now please, for the love of God, kill this useless pile of trash.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #52
Well, I must say, I can't remember eating that...
OK, I'lle shut up about chickens (although this dialogue really was getting somewhere).

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #53
I find it amusing that you want to eat something so badly that you ask (demand) me to bring chicken to you. I just say:
IMAGE(http://www.aleksey.com/xmlsec/images/bart.gif)

I have a feeling that this topic will be victim of this, sooner or later:
IMAGE(http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/kgk/2004/0904/mango.jpg)
Single-line messages are counted as spam mostly.
Please, IMAGE(http://67.177.181.192/ikonboard/emoticons/nospam.gif)

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #54
That whole post was spam.

Then again, so is this...

It will stop. Once this topic is locked. Please.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #55
I'mn going to eat the grilled chicken tonight, so you actually don't have to bring it to me. So, what next thing will we discuss? (No fod this time).
In case of *The mango disaster* will occur here,.. Um... I just forgot what I wanted to say (write).

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #56
Why the desperate cries for locking? Are we having that much of a hard-line crack-down on spamming?

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #57
No, but every post that calls for a lock is another point to the posting member's postcount. Hence the multitude of posts.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #58
Actually, I have a hard time understanding the fuss made about spamming. is it really such a serious offence to say something completely not related to, or just in one sentence speaking about the topic?

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #59
quote:
Originally written by Vote Arancaytar:

Open question: If you were elected moderator, what would you do with this topic?
This thread is intensely inane, but if I was a mod I wouldn't jump to lock it. Although the discussion has become disturbingly meat-o-philic (but I'm biased, of course) there's nothing awfully objectionable going on here. I'd just post a friendly reminder to the effect that spamming up the boards to increase post counts is discouraged around here, and as this appears to be largely a one-on-one discussion, that the two major participants might be better off taking the conversation onto AIM or the like.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages