Most Popular/Favorite Moderator

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Most Popular/Favorite Moderator
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #25
I like... OU-OU-OUOUOUOUCH! My cat just sharpened his claws on my back! *Walking away to feed the cat and returns.* Er-hum. I like Alorael the most (although I do not dislike the others). Alorael got character and posts funny posts often. :)

-Eagle, who likes Alorael's signature as much as his own and am not sure if he should stop using his old favorite signature to mark personality in Alorael's signature or to keep using it himself to mark his own personality aswell.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #26
Or you could be original and come up with something completely new. That way it will actually be your personality and not borrowed from Alo.

[ Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:54: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #27
I think everybody is tempted to copy Alo's signature at least once. It's hard to resist such attractive wisdom.

- spy.there who thinks it would be more disturbing if nobody copied Alorael's signature. Imitation is an expression of enthusiasm.

*hides under the desk and waits until Alorael is gone with his rifle*

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

I think everybody is tempted to copy Alo's signature at least once. It's hard to resist such attractive wisdom.

- spy.there who thinks it would be more disturbing if nobody copied Alorael's signature. Imitation is an expression of enthusiasm.

*hides under the desk and waits until Alorael is gone with his rifle*

I tried doing it for some time. It wasn't pretty...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #29
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I behold no beauty in signature theft, especially in grammatically bizarre theft.

—Alorael, who firmly believes that popularity and proper moderation are mutually exclusive. If the boards are not ruled with an iron fist, someone is shirking.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #30
I have seen a community of around 5000 people who try to elect their leaders through direct democracy. They're still trying, and they have been for over a year now...

Of course it would help them if their community was actually centered around one place, rather than being centered around as many forums as there are members who are both ambitious and popular enough to make a forum and attract people to it - and ban those from it they don't like. It's sort of like a Spiderweb Nightmare, only bigger and more fragmented.

[ Thursday, June 02, 2005 13:26: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #31
I have decided to use Alo's sig only when he forgets it on one of his posts. Kind of "making up." I find myself using on some non-forum-orientated electronic messages, just because it's fun to use and 'sounds' good. Alo's rifle can't seem to shoot into any URL that doesn't include ironycentral and ubb.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #32
On topic: I only see Alorael, Drakey, saunders, Schrodinger, Imban and Kel as mods. I don't venture into other topics, as I have no need for them.
-------------------------------------------------
I don't use post signatures. I occasionly use
-Isaac in some emails, but most of the time I forget about them. I seem to remember them in emails that are more formal, so I would use it if I was sending an email to Jeff or someone like him.

--Spring, who doesn't really think that this theft was nessacary. He decides, on reflection, not to do it in future, so he leaves the room. He does, however, quickly run back and re-edit the post, as he left the hyphen out.

[ Thursday, June 02, 2005 22:44: Message edited by: SprungSpring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #33
Huh. I thought that was me that noticed a signature gone missing, which I rescued and safely tucked at the end my "Signature Found" poster. You must have called the reward line faster than I, as you now have both the credit and can claim the notoriety.
:D
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #34
Alorael is my fav mod..

Alorael- who thinks hes the best mod ever

P.s ^do you have to be a mod to say this?^

[ Friday, June 03, 2005 15:26: Message edited by: Ice Drake ]

--------------------
polaris c'mon you know you want to
Avernum4 Averforge
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #35
quote:
Originally written by Ice Drake:

Alorael is my fav mod..

Alorael- who thinks hes the best mod ever

P.s ^do you have to be a mod to say this?^

Nope, you have to be Alorael in order to do it.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #36
quote:
Originally written by I Sprung the Spring:

On topic: I only see Alorael, Drakey, saunders, Schrodinger, Imban and Kel as mods. I don't venture into other topics, as I have no need for them.
-------------------------------------------------
I don't use post signatures. I occasionly use
-Isaac in some emails, but most of the time I forget about them. I seem to remember them in emails that are more formal, so I would use it if I was sending an email to Jeff or someone like him.

--Spring, who doesn't really think that this theft was nessacary. He decides, on reflection, not to do it in future, so he leaves the room. He does, however, quickly run back and re-edit the post, as he left the hyphen out.

quote:

quote:

--Spring, who doesn't really think that this theft was nessacary.
quote:

...nessacary.
Leave my country.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #37
quote:
Originally written by Smoked Salmon:

Huh. I thought that was me that noticed a signature gone missing, which I rescued and safely tucked at the end my "Signature Found" poster. You must have called the reward line faster than I, as you now have both the credit and can claim the notoriety.
:D

Yes you did. I was the one to really say it was an extraordinarily amazing happening.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #38
| /\/\
| \ . /
| _\/ ...

Saunders!!! ;)

[ Saturday, June 04, 2005 20:07: Message edited by: Jewels of the Forest ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #39
Ah wuvs mah Drakey! But no, even myself has used Alo's fun way of ending posts. I really lament myself, sometimes and I was lucky to just get away with being winged, slightly.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #40
Ikkeee Khothie-chama! Sowwy Saundie ^^

--------------------
Bending, but not in the way you might imagine.

Pages