Two Years and Two Days!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Two Years and Two Days!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #75
I'm up six places on the list since last month; from 43 to 37. At this rate I'll be at the top of the list in about half a year. With summer break about to give me about six more hours of freetime a day, I don't see my postcount rate decreasing anytime soon.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #76
Great! I will soon be left in the dust by a bunch of recently-joined people posting at a furious rate! NOOOO!!!!

Oh, I guess I don't care that much. Post away, but don't make it too spammy.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #77
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

A Blackberry is the currently leading palmtop e-mail platform. With reference to some recent veiled exchanges in this topic about cell phones, I cling to the hope that Blackberries don't include a 'vibrate' feature.
Too late. My brother's has vibrate.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Warrior
Member # 5823
Profile #78
Can you tell I'm oldbie?
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #79
Of course. Somehow, the wisdom and the world-weariness just drip from every punctuation mark, even in the briefest of posts.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #80
I still think you should be given an inactive account MM. There are so many just gathering rust.

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #81
Yeah, I think maybe all the accounts with 0 posts that registered before 2005 or something should be deleted. What say?

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Warrior
Member # 5823
Profile #82
Nah, this account is just fine. I don't want somebody else's trash.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #83
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #84
Unless it's trash.

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #85
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man is a:

quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

A Blackberry is the currently leading palmtop e-mail platform. With reference to some recent veiled exchanges in this topic about cell phones, I cling to the hope that Blackberries don't include a 'vibrate' feature.
Too late. My brother's has vibrate.

A Dilbert strip comes to mind. Paraphrased crappily:

quote:
Dilbert: "Look, Dogbert! I got a Blackberry. Now I can receive emails day or night! Whenever I have a new message, my heart rejoices. Sometimes I don't get mail for days on end, and sink into depression.

Dogbert: "Have you tried sending emails to yourself?"

Dilbert: "I'd prefer not to talk about such things."
:D

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #86
Wow...

cumulatively...

I never thought I had it in me.

Wow.

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley

Pages