Two Years and Two Days!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Two Years and Two Days!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #0
Gosh darn, I missed the day of my second anniversary here. I joined May Fourteenth 2003, and that is now 2 years and 2 days ago.

Since it is also around a month since my last statistics topic, I just figured I'd roll them into one thread. See, I've done another post count this morning, and these are the numbers I've come up with:

Since the last count on April 19, 78 members have joined this forum, or 2.79 per day (it was 3.30 last month, so registration has slowed down). Of these 78, 43 have made at least one posts (35 more invisible newbies for Arctic to chew on! :D ).

Apart from these 43, 219 old members have posted, so we have a total of 262 active members this month. It was 360 last month, so Spiderweb has been less active this month.

The boards have received, in total, 4723 posts (compared to last month's 7576), which works out to 169 posts per day (186 last month), 18 posts per active member (21 last month), or 0.64 per member per day. This, amazingly, is actually an increase as opposed to last month's .52: While there have been less members posting, these members have each posted a bit more.

Because this wouldn't be half the fun without some names to make fun of, here are the top ten spammers of April 19-May 16:

1. Thuryl +270
2. Sprung Spring +230
3. Dolphin +228
4. TM +178
5. Kelandon +167
6. Student of Trinity +160
7. Myself +159
8. Alorael +144
9. Ben +141
10. Ash Lael +115

Thuryl, the incumbent champion, has successfully defended his title, even though he has cut back on his posting (480 last month) like everyone else.

Other than that, to cut it short, here are the last top ten. Spring, Student of Trinity and Ben have entered the top ten, replacing Holy Toenail, BSC and VCH; the other seven are the same. Alorael gained a place (9 to 8), TM gained two places (6 to 4), Dolphin lost a place (2 to 3), Kelandon lost two places (3 to 5), I lost three places (4 to 7).

What do you make of it? Should I post more again or is this just fine? :P

[ Monday, May 16, 2005 06:01: Message edited by: 404 ERROR: MONIKER NOT FOUND ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- ben
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
And I still have a massive backlog of homework. I wonder why.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
I've made a conscious effort to cut back on some of the BS :)

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #3
By quick calculation, I have made approximately 13 posts/day since I joined the forum. Maybe I'll steal the top spammer seat of next month. But that would probably result into a big "CANNED" beneath my name. :P

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
Actually, no. That's the beauty about these ranks: Every month, everyone has an even chance without having to spam more. Now, if you were shooting for the "total posts" rank by next month, I guess you'd have to spam a bit much, yes. :P

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- ben
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #5
I would, for one, enjoy having the whole list. I doubt I will ever make it to the top ten but still like to see if I'm posting more or less then before. Let me guess again...

*counts fingers, toes, and... freckles... again*

counting this post it will be +30, but I've made a few today that weren't counted...

[ Monday, May 16, 2005 09:45: Message edited by: Jewels of the Forest ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #6
Same as last month watts my rank in these affairs ? did i make 11 again ? at least i think i was 11 not positive

EDIT Well there is 50 in my recent post count and i remember a few that are not there so hmmm.........

[ Monday, May 16, 2005 09:53: Message edited by: hawk king ]

--------------------
Why are you reading this ?
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #7
Thats really surprising. I've nearly doubled my posts, so I guess your right Thuryl, I do spam.

EDIT: Fixed Thuryl's name.

[ Monday, May 16, 2005 13:40: Message edited by: Sprung Spring ]

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #8
I have once again assumed by rightful place in the top 10 spammers on the boards. :D

What I want to see is an updated list of the top post counts. I think I've moved from 49th to 38th or 37th since the last such list.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #9
Sadly, I haven't uploaded the ranks yet, and I left them on another computer I can't access now. So if you want your rankings, you'll have to wait a week.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #10
A week!!! I can't wait a whole week!! Well, I suppose if I have to... no other choice I guess...
But I'm not happy about it. Not. one. bit.

*continues mumbling and grumbling for an awfully long time*

under breath
whole stinking week...
not fair...
where's the love...

*still grumbling*

*goes to bed before she says something really stupid*

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #11
quote:
Originally written by Jewels of the Forest:

A week!!! I can't wait a whole week!! Well, I suppose if I have to... no other choice I guess...
But I'm not happy about it. Not. one. bit.

*continues mumbling and grumbling for an awfully long time*

under breath
whole stinking week...
not fair...
where's the love...

*still grumbling*

*goes to bed before she says something really stupid*

here here ....... wait where would this computer be ? * he asks in a falsely innocent voice*

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #12
Good reason to get into the top ten :P

--------------------
Nena
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
I will ascend to my rightful place as spammer nonpareil! Do you hear me? I will be the spamot incarnate!

Ahem.

—Alorael, who would like to congratulate Thuryl on remaining the highest in signal to noise ratios and Spring on the same, only vice versa.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #14
quote:
Originally written by Oceanus Delphinus:

Good reason to get into the top ten :P
Yea, at least then you don't have to worry about waiting the week (*laughs in background at others*) for your individual results.

Thanks for the congratulations, Alorael.

--------------------
Polaris-- New location.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #15
This computer would be roughly 100 km from here, ie. at home at my parents' house.

Of course, that's only the excel spreadsheet, and if I wanted to I could regenerate that from the data that I saved online. But I don't have time now - the only time I have would be during the weekend, and I'm going home then anyways. :P

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by 401 ERROR:
BAD MONIKER:
This computer would be roughly 100 km from here, ie. at home at my parents' house.

Of course, that's only the excel spreadsheet, and if I wanted to I could regenerate that from the data that I saved online. But I don't have time now - the only time I have would be during the weekend, and I'm going home then anyways. :P

the WEEKEND ! i might not have access to my computer on the weekend ! Ill be staying at foster parents house for a week while my parents go to Texas for my aunts wedding darn

--------------------
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #17
Hrm, dammit. There must be a better way. I think I'll contact my semi-brilliant brother about that, unless someone .. does something more brilliant before that, supposedly. :/

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #18
*a suspicious bump, mainly for own purposes*

o.o

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #19
It the Weekend now...
Where's my position?

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Apprentice
Member # 240
Profile #20
I think I've been around here longer than that :P
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #21
Well, its May on the boards, but another 25 minutes at the time of posting to be May 21 where I am. Is there any way you can change the time setting?

--------------------
Polaris-- New location.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #22
I didn't make the top 10. How... not surprising xD

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #23
The list seems pretty consistent and predictable. hmm, had I have posted only three more posts...

--------------------
Nena
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #24
Nope. The UBB isn't kind enough to allow personalized timezone settings. It's annoying like that.

—Alorael, who posted this solely to increase his upward creep in the rankings.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages