Don't click here!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Don't click here!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Waffle Guy:

i think we agree that the evil/good topic is sort of closed, i write what i will and i dont have to listen to u

who cares how i spell it as long as its readable

I fail to comprehend what you just wrote. English plz.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #26
Ur, welcome, ET (that's what I'll call you :D ). I like the joke, too.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #27
The multiverse is like an endless nirvanic ocean with brief flashes of universes born in brief flashes of elemental fire. Look not at the mind of god for you surely shall be burned.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man is quite the:

quote:
Originally written by Waffle Guy:

i think we agree that the evil/good topic is sort of closed, i write what i will and i dont have to listen to u

who cares how i spell it as long as its readable

I fail to comprehend what you just wrote. English plz.

Well it's quite simple

he wuz just ritin bout me sayin something he didnt wana have a topic bout, u no how it is.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #29
Ahhh summer, me thinks i should migrate to the usa every winter

Always good to see new people, and (someone had to say it) leave your sanity at the door :P

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by dreamqueen:

Ahhh summer, me thinks i should migrate to the usa every winter

Always good to see new people, and (someone had to say it) leave your sanity at the door :P

Summer's nearly over for you now, isn't it? :)

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #31
Here it's sprii-ii-iing, crocus flowers push out and people smile again. Was high time ...
:) Hi ET

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #32
Spring is barely beginning here :P

--------------------
Nena
Warrior
Member # 5531
Profile #33
Same here

--------------------
~the all consuming oni of chaos~
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #34
We saw snow here today. The weather here has been ridiculously cold for this time of year.

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #35
It's been freezing over here, recently, but it warmed up a little, yesterday.

Ahhhh newblish. Stugie, it's not nice to scare the wee ones. We don't all have fangs. Just some of us.

Well, good morning to you, Tim. I'd advise you to stay away from the subversive and spammish people, except I think I'm probably still considered to be one or more of those. Just, enjoy yourself, have fun and don't be too silly.

*Decides to think about what animal suffixes he's going to start attaching, now*

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #36
17 degrees or so. It's dry season. Will last until May or June if the weather doesn't go crazy on us again. Sun, trees, birds, grass, mountain, little babies gagaing, here. In the city: traffic, horns honking, pollution, insults, stress.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Apprentice
Member # 5599
Profile Homepage #37
Hm. City culture is universal. I think it's just a matter of degree and architecture which changes anything.

We have snow coated over with a slick layer of ice and roads coated over with a slick layer of ice and dirt coated over with a slick layer of ice. It is marvelous. I slip and come this close to breaking my head open practically daily.

--------------------
Rosy again
Polaris - Fun in the City
My BoE Dialogue Pix - Talking to the Wall
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #38
This spring is going pretty much like any spring around here ever does. A few really beautiful, warm days sandwiched between weeks of blisteringly cold ones, getting our hopes up and then blasting them mercilessly. It's a cycle that's repeated several times every spring before things finally settle down in late April or so.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #39
I really enjoy the snow, but that is probably because I don't live in it. As a rule people in California aren't allowed to complain about cold. Sometimes it's a little cold, but not compared to every other place north of here. Snow is great though. A warm fireplace at night makes it even nicer.

--------------------
Nena
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #40
Although some would disagree, I've found that after twenty years of snow every winter, there's very little novelty left. Sure, it's fine to look at from behind a closed window in a heated house, but slogging and shoveling through it just to get around is very little fun.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #41
The worst winter is one that's exactly like summer except all the grass is dead, it's freezing cold, and the wind is practically knocking you over. it's been like that where I live at winter for the last couple years.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shock Trooper
Member # 120
Profile Homepage #42
I bet if you made a topic called "Click Here!" then no one would of probably checked it out... Yes, like a fool I checked this topic out. By the way, welcome to the boards. Who am I? Um, that's a good question...
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #43
[hijack]Almost 10 degrees Celsius today! WOOT[/hijack]

EDIT: hey RL, haven't seen you in a while. How'e everything?

[ Saturday, March 19, 2005 21:57: Message edited by: Wise Man is quite the ]

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Shock Trooper
Member # 120
Profile Homepage #44
quote:

[hijack]Almost 10 degrees Celsius today! WOOT[/hijack]

EDIT: hey RL, haven't seen you in a while. How'e everything?

Ah, Wiseman. It's been a long time. Things have been okay. I'm still working on finishing the new board, which there is a lot of work to be done, but it's workable at least. You don't seem to be at your board anymore...
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #45
Yes, I killed it over a year ago. Damned ads, and I just don't have that much time anymore.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 120
Profile Homepage #46
quote:

Yes, I killed it over a year ago. Damned ads, and I just don't have that much time anymore.
If you open all the links in it's own window, the large ad to the right won't appear. The rest of the ads can be blocked by the Google Toolbar's popup blocker. By the way, don't you check your hotmail account?
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #47
ACK! We got 10 inches of snow here on Friday. School almost had to call a snow day. How'm I supposed to have an easter egg hunt with the kids with almost a foot of show on the ground? Huh, huh, tell me please. I am thuroughly disgusted at the weather.

And RabbitLord as in the creator of the Ultimate Party Builder? Welcome back.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

tracihedlund@charter.net[/url]
TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Shock Trooper
Member # 120
Profile Homepage #48
quote:
Originally written by Traci Hedlund:

And RabbitLord as in the creator of the Ultimate Party Builder? Welcome back.
Well, yes. I didn't even know my little party editor was out there... I think my BOE site needs a new look and update. Of course I never finished the two scenarios I was working on, which everyone would of like them, but I don't have much time to finish them though, maybe some day....
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #49
quote:
Originally written by Rabbitlord:

quote:

If you open all the links in it's own window, the large ad to the right won't appear. The rest of the ads can be blocked by the Google Toolbar's popup blocker. By the way, don't you check your hotmail account?

Not anymore, I get too much spam on it.

--------------------

Pages