Hey Alorael

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Hey Alorael
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #50
Cacti are gonna get ya sucker!

(I'm talking FF variety with steroids, icbm for stingy needle thingies, hordes of diminute angered in heat mutated kicking mules shooting out of their eyes, plus their singing of terry sachs "seasons in the sun" in high decivel unisonic Qwhlmian. Among other accruements.)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #51
I disagee that spiders are much more complex than humans. Sure, theyre efficient, and unusuall (at least compared to other species, knowing how many of them there are, I could hardly call something that common unusual), but they have far less interesting organs than humans, and thier brains aren't as complex.Other species can hone certain skills too, but humans are the only I know that try to do so.
quote:
Originally written by Waffle Guy:

some of us have accepted the fact that we arent really superior. i have accepted the fact that i am no better than a waffle while dolphin accepted that he is no better than a water mammal and pencildragon is no better than a drawing
So i'm no better than Evil Tim? Interesting.

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
they have far less interesting organs than humans
I read this as "far less interesting orgies".

Which I suppose is also true, unless you're into cannibalism.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #53
quote:
Originally written by Waffle Guy:

some of us have accepted the fact that we arent really superior. i have accepted the fact that i am no better than a waffle while dolphin accepted that he is no better than a water mammal and pencildragon is no better than a drawing
I'm not a he, I'm a she.

Society used to be extremely uptight, than everyone went all out in the sixties. Now they are getting a little uptight again. Most of the country voted republican. There is a certain set of rules that these people value. One of those would be to conceal ones body. I would guess that public nudity will not be tolerated any time soon.

Though I'm sure 100 years ago they didn't think people would show as much skin as they do today.

I like dolphins, they are very intelligent creatures. They have a pleasant essence.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #54
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:

Though I'm sure 100 years ago they didn't think people would show as much skin as they do today.

100 years ago things were very differnt, Dolphin, as you said. If my facts are right, women didn't have rights to vote. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #55
No they didn't.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #56
Oh yeah, burn your bras :P

--------------------
Nena
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #57
i like waffles cuz they taste good :)

maybe soon humans will go back to being naked seeing as how we have become more open about our body

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribbane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Free skribbane at Wal-mart
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #58
I won't be going around naked for a good while. The Brotherhood of Guys will practice a few hundred tortures on me if I did. I would turn all women who saw me into lesbians.

On the other hand, though, what's the big deal? Granted, there might be a person or two whose body may not be the most attractive, but asides from that we've all got pretty much the same things. We're covering our genitalia, which we know what it looks like (dimensional variations aside). Women cover their breasts which, also, we know what they look like (d.v.a, as well.)

We can show our faces which sometimes are far uglier or freakier than most people's bodies.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #59
if there is a way to turn random guys gay then i would like to know it, increases my chances of getting that russian girls i was taling about

--------------------
Avernum is as addictive as skribbane!!! Withdrawal symptoms are harsh so I just keep playing.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #60
It's kind of funny, maybe it's just me...

It seems to be more embarrassing to be the only one clothed than to be the only one naked. Obviously certain locations and groups of people would change that statement. Consider it a group of friends of something like that.

Edit: forgot to mention, it would be very shallow for anyone male or female to say someone should cover their body simply for being what they see as "unattractive" or overweight. If it's all nature and no lust it shouldn't matter.

[ Friday, March 11, 2005 08:22: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #61
if it was a room full of naked hot chicks and i was the only one clothed, i wouldnt be embarased

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #62
Okay, so you would leave your clothes on?

--------------------
Nena
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #63
no, in a few seconds i would join them in being naked

i have no problem with shall we say, not-so-goodlooking people being naked or partially dressed

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #64
Okay, I'm going to stop talking about this because it is starting to be taken out of context. That and it's getting boring.

--------------------
Nena

Pages