Umm yet another question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Umm yet another question
Apprentice
Member # 5246
Profile #0
I was wondering if you guys and gals could give me some names or links of other shareware game developers. I might have some of them, but probably not, so post away. Thanks in advance.

P.s.: It would be nice if they were on the same level/caliber as Spiderweb, but if you think they are worth checking out that is cool too.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
The most obvious is Ambrosia Software. More as I think of them.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #2
Some pretty good games http://www.apezone.com . I enjoyed Starships Unlimited a lot. If you like browser games, I especially like http://www.kingdomofloathing.com -- a good satire of a MUD.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #3
Lol. I know this sounds corny, but theres this game called Jazz Jackrabbit. I used to have it but don't anymore, so i can't give a link. But it's addicting. :)

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #4
Hey, I have played that game. It is pretty fun, but I didn't have the full version. Just do a google search for a link.

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #5
That game?

Heh, I've played the unregistered version, my littlest brother, ummmm "smallfry," for who may care to remember, has beat the URV.

I've never played it very much, and I didn't know it got popular at all, considering it was one of nine hundred-some other shareware games on a CD. Coincedentally, E3 was on there though. :)

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Apprentice
Member # 5246
Profile #6
yeah I played Jazz back when I was 14. I knew all those title at one point and time. I guess I was meaning shareware companies that are still producing. Jill of the jungle was pretty good too.

Jetpack too.

Thanks for the links guy, keep 'em comin.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #7
Lemmings! This is both awesome and free! Yay!

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Apprentice
Member # 5246
Profile #8
I should've probably said Windows Xp was the platform as well, but none the less Ambrosia looks to have some very qaulity titles. One more push to consider going MAC.
Apprentice
Member # 4715
Profile Homepage #9
2disbetter: I'd like to think my own little company is worth a visit and adding to your link collection. :)

--------------------
Derek
Stormcloud Creations
www.stormcloudcreations.com
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by [b:
Wham Bam Shizam v 2.0[/b]]
Hey, I have played that game. It is pretty fun, but I didn't have the full version. Just do a google search for a link.
There are a couple different versions of jazz jackrabbit. I also remember playing a christmas version of it. :)

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3804
Profile #11
I used to love jazz jackrabbit! :D The alice in wonderland inspired level was the best by far. Go play it people!

--------------------
"This......is a TREE! What's it for?" -Exile III
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #12
Remember those "big bad turtles" :D
I liked the end boss guy in the demo. :) I remember this fun game called knights and merchants. I can't find it anywhere though anymore. If anyone has a link, pls tell me. :)

--------------------