Halloween Costumes

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Halloween Costumes
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #25
... Dear god!

Bust Must+?

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #26
If you're referring to his chest, he was wearing a bra stuffed with socks at the time.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #27
It was a reference to the recent movie, "Napoleon Dynamite". Uh... I guess you wouldn't have any idea if you haven't seen it.

--------------------
The critics agree!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #28
Stug, as your style-councellor I'd say: you need a haircut, definitely :)

--------------------
^ö^ I was a cannibal for twenty-five years. For the rest I have been a vegetarian. George Bernard Shaw
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #29
Perhaps my hair could stand to be just a bit shorter, but I like it this way, for the most part. I ordinarily keep it mostly under wraps under my hat, at any rate. It curls out from around the edges of the hat in a manner that I find attractive. When I allow it to get this long, I rarely go without my hat except when intentionally trying to look wild, as in this situation.

Since I have a rather small head, coupled with a body of medium height and build, a reasonable amount of hair allows me to appear somewhat better-proportioned than I am.

[ Wednesday, November 03, 2004 12:43: Message edited by: A Cool Half Million ]

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #30
You don't like long hair, spy? Really now.

Does nobody else have Halloween PIXX?

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/LenaSuksi/tearygrls.jpg)

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #31
I do. I suppose I might as well post them now, while I still can.

This one's from just before we left for the party. I was admiring the fine bra-stuffing job.
IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Stughalf/Tribal2.jpg)

And this one is from at the party, featuring my friends Greg (pumpkin) and Tim (Pope) and me, looking not quite all there.
IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Stughalf/Tribal3.jpg)

--------------------
Stughalf

Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #32
I didn't do anything for Halloween, so I don't have any PIXX.

But now I wish I did.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #33
quote:
Originally written by I love you for your inner beauty:

You don't like long hair, spy? Really now.

Yes, but long hair too needs a cut sometimes, you know, to shape Stugs outer beauty ^_^
Aww the cute pinkies, forgotten in the foggy fall. Is the girl at the left of you your mother?

Edit: Bad typo, excuse me, I meant the girl at your left side - its Heather then, not your mother. She probably looks younger in reality ^_^

[ Friday, November 05, 2004 15:30: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
^ö^ I was a cannibal for twenty-five years. For the rest I have been a vegetarian. George Bernard Shaw
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #34
O.o

I'm on the left.

My friend Heather, the blonde, is fourteen. :P

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #35
Because I didn't dress up on Halloween and I figure cross-posting this isn't too sinful, here is me all fancy.

IMAGE(http://alec.desperance.net/showcase/presidente9-800x.JPG)

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #36
Well, I promised to keep you all posted on the progress of my crossdressing scheme, so I will hold my promise. But first, before pictures, I have to give a small report:

I went to school, had my hair curled, face make-uped, clothes changed, and of course, chest stuffed. I was told my hair curled better than any other girl's and that my boobs were bigger. And to be honest, they were pretty big. I won first place in the high school costume contest, and had more girls hit on me (I had a sophmore ask me subtly to go to the prom with her) as a girl than I will ever in the rest of my life (probably). I was told countless times I made a pretty girl, and I did not know how to react to that. But without further stalling, I present to you THE PICTURES:
IMAGE(http://tinypic.com/k1eg2)

IMAGE(http://tinypic.com/k1eut)

And in case you wonder what I look like in real life, not as a hot babe, this picture vaguely resembles my true form:
IMAGE(http://tinypic.com/k1f14)

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #37
Not bad, except for the fact that you left that little bit of a moustache on even while dressed as a woman, which ruins the effect somewhat. The hair is pretty well done, though.

--------------------
Stughalf

Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #38
In my opinion, the 'stach only adds to the creepy-ness. Overall, well done.

I'm regretting having looked at it, but well done none the less.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #39
Yes, the mushstache was intended to throw people off... I actually had people think I was a girl, at first glance. I am glad you two liked it, CAUSE NOBODY ELSE NOTICES. Your attention is appreciated.

Oh, and why do you regret looking at it? I mean, you have to admit, I did do a pretty good job. :P

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #40
You sexy thing!
:P maybe I should think about becoming lesbian ...

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #41
Why thank you! I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact I am a vegetarian though... :P (I really am a vegetarian.)

I was actually thinking the same thing, in my temporary vainness, that all the girls would become lesbians. As mentioned eariler, more girls hit on me, I don't know if this is becuase they are all lesbians or they just really *snicker* "attracted" to me. Oh well, I had fun, and that is what counts. I think...

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #42
I preferred Stug's friend (mostly 'cuz the moustache- ps, this is how you spell it- is scary), but both are good. Insomuch as "good" can be read as "self-stabbingly godawful."

PS- Rosy, I knew I recognized those glasses from somewhere!

IMAGE(http://www.ezydvd.com.au/g/i/p/3447.jpg)

[ Saturday, November 06, 2004 18:19: Message edited by: Roger Fickmann ]

--------------------
私のバラドですそしてころしたいいらればころす
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00

Pages