homeland forum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: homeland forum
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #0
has anybody considered starting a homeland-stone of night forum. because i have a major question in the sewer area i found a chest with the brass key,chain mail boots,bandages,etc.one time but then one of my people died and i had to start over now i can't find it again. does anybody know where it is. i've flipped the switch several times and it doesn't seem to make a diference. also when i did find the chest i was no longer able to get to the doors i needed to key for. very strange. please help.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
If ever a Homeland forum was made, it would get raped. hard
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #2
it might enjoy it. if it got it's really hard questions addressed.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #3
Homeland is a terrible game and SW didn't make it.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #4
fine i still need help so where do i go.?????
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #5
www.gamefaqs.com

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #6
it wasn't there but thanks for trying. i guess i'll try to figure it out for myself. i just hoped someone out there had at least figured this problem out even if they did hate the game. the only one i could find was the mac version and all it said was it wasn't being released.
Apprentice
Member # 5092
Profile #7
Well... It's been a few years since I played Homeland, but aren't the dungeons randomly generated? I COULD BE WRONG!! :confused:
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #8
Nope- not at all-
One hint though since you lose if your people die- save often but don't get trapped- and the chest is still there but as I don't exactly have the game memorized I can't tell you where exactly. Sorry-
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #9
thanks guys i got past that. now i'm trying to figure out the levers below baccuus in the really big room with all the skeletons. i just got to figure out the pattern. i'm also playing a perfect forest-boa at the same time. as my three year old screams in the background. i think he wants food or something. just kidding i fed him (i think). lol.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #10
I'm not sure if it is more frightening that some one played the game enough to be able to ask an in-depth question or the fact that some one was part-way able to answer it.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #11
i'm adicted to rp games. i'm actually playing geneforge,geneforge2,nethergate,homeland-stoneof night, and boa all at the same time. i just registered boa. and i beat vodt,emerald mountain,roses of reckoning,a small rebellion,dwtd,and death at chapmans. i lost zkr and i still haven't played babysitters or the cave of no return. oh by the way i beat all of them in about three or four days total.
Warrior
Member # 4973
Profile #12
Someone has too much time on his hands.

--------------------
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who think, those who think they think, and those who would rather die than think.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Thursday, September 16 2004 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #13
The best way to solve your problems with Homeland is the "delete" function of your personal computer. Use it to delete the entirety of Homeland from your computer and never think about it again.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #14
How many people here have actually tried it? It does suck- so much so that it was more than a waste of the 2 hours that it took to play the demo, it was at all times a horrible mistake. Any replies to the person asking questions can be viewed as spam i am sure- because they just lead to more frustation
Apprentice
Member # 5052
Profile #15
i like it!!! so there!!! :P
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #16
I just played Homeland and it is by far the worst game I've played. Your dog dies and the games over, what the hells up with that. I've played better games on an Atari.
Apprentice
Member # 5382
Profile #17
:P hi i'm back!!! time to hate me again. one more question. on level two what is the pattern for the stands after braccus gives you the the "septo'" thingy. block. (hint for that area pick up all books and read them. then save after he asks each question,then if you give the wrong answer just reload and guess again. but if you don't read the correct answer in the right book it won't appear as a choice.) for anybody who actually cares!!!

--------------------
a true spiderweb software addict.
currently registered: boe,boa,geneforge2,nethergate,homeland-stone of night. more to come....
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #18
Well, they don't have a complete walkthrough here but they have some cheats that might help you.

Over here there are some messages where you may find some answers to your questions. Don't know if they are worth it. I detested that game. I hope they are for Homeland Stone of Night.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)