Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Karma
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by ben4808:

*gives Saltweed a 5*
See, that's how you shouldn't do. I'm no saint just because I don't think you're an idiot. I actually gave you three stars (and now I'll feel irrationally bad about it) :P

Plus, now I'm forever a saint in your eyes. Even if I start kicking old people. The best way to go about it is really to not rank people at all. Or maybe do it on the day before Armageddon.

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #26
Oh well. If you haven't noticed, 3 stars is actually good for me...by the same amount that 5 stars is good for you. So we're even.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #27
ratings never mattered, and never will.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #28
Woot! Seven more ratings and I still only dropped .3! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Wisemanism:
the Religion:
ratings never mattered, and never will.
Says one with 4 stars. And I'll join you on that one, just to destroy the stereotype. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #30
I wish I knew who the people were who gave me good ratings...

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #31
Hi.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #32
There must have been a lot of people who gave you good ratings to keep you at 4 stars after 18 votes.

But I haven't rated you yet.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #33
i went from 1 star to 4 stars... it's a funny thing. a lot of the oldbies hated me when i came back from exile in April 2002.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #34
Imban: Oh, the irony. With you I can't reciprocate. (See how shallow I am, everybody?)

ben: You get to know me. :P

Wise: Funny, I went from one to four stars in a day.

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #35
not everybody's a 12 year old girl who attracts pedophiles... it's a huge difference from an 18 year old man who's been tormented/scapegoated/backstabbed his whole life you know... <_<

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #36
Hey, she's 13. Even I draw the line at 12-year-olds. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #37
I'm rating you all one star, you sagots.

With all three accounts if possible.

--------------------
I've got a pyg in a poke.
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #38
Wish for my assistance? ^_^

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #39
How many do you still have, TGM? I think I must have accumulated about 5, left over from one time or another I tried to be anonymous, or I lost my password, etc. :P

If I decide I *really really* don't like someone, well...

Edit: Hey, cool! I got another 3, and it went up from 3.68 to 3.73!

[ Sunday, July 25, 2004 04:04: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #40
Let's see, now..

Account 1: Destroyed by board bug.

Account 2: ..lasted for only a few hundred posts, I believe. I have long since forgotten all the login info, and the e-mail I used for that isn't active anymore.. :(

Account 3: An anonymous account (even though I was pretty anonymous myself back then).

Account 4: New TGM account, yay! Also, the first one to break the barrier of 1000, I think.

Account 5: An anonymous account (I used both this and Account 4, at that time).

Account 6: Another anonymous account. Gosh, I really like spamming like hell under different names (on the game forums, that is, had I done it in Misc., I would've been recognized pretty quickly).

Account 7: Yet another TGM account, yay!

Account 8: The account before this current one, went under Tristrana (now as Tristrana #2).

Accoutn 9: This one, horray.

I'm fairly sure that I've forgotten some anonymous accounts from the middle, though. I really abused various free e-mail services a year and a half back. :P

Also, all these added up, I think I'm on my way towards 3000 (might've crossed it already, not sure).

[ Sunday, July 25, 2004 09:56: Message edited by: A Scream From Inside A Black Van ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #41
Well, you seem to be a backwards person when it comes to your board appearance. Most people change thier sig constantly and leave their username alone. You, on the other hand, change your username constantly and leave you sig alone. (Of course, some people like TM change their username and sig constantly, but :rolleyes: )

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #42
I dont let people rate me so I don't have to worry. IMHO, Karma is really bad, because anyone with a grudge can vote one star. Like ben. You are an apprentice, so I don't see why you already have 1 star votes. People shouldn't vote people who they can't evalutate.
Ben4808, I think the votes come from people with opposing politcal views on yours :( and have nothing to do with how good of a person you are.

Thats why I don't let people vote me. Thank you and good night.
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #43
I only voted ben one star because he posted this idiot topic. I don't think people here vote based on political views.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3276
Profile #44
quote:
Originally written by Andrea:

I only voted ben one star because he posted this idiot topic. I don't think people here vote based on political views.
That was not very nice. This is not an idoit topic. No topic is an idoit topic. I think it is a pretty good poll. I gave him a 5 star rating just to oppose the one star ratings he has (ben, you are a he, right?) In other words, rating is stupid. I have no idea what you are supposed to rate about that person.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #45
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Hey, she's 13. Even I draw the line at 12-year-olds. :P
It seems that picking a specific age to draw the line at would cause one to miss out on a whole lot of early bird action.

I draw the line at puberty. :P

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #46
quote:
That was not very nice. This is not an idoit topic. No topic is an idoit topic. I think it is a pretty good poll. I gave him a 5 star rating just to oppose the one star ratings he has (ben, you are a he, right?)
Thanks, GIFTS. And yes, I am a he. :)

Andrea-I'm pretty the political thing had at least a little to do with your rating. :P I just thought a topic that has generated 46 replies would qualify as at least a slightly interesting topic. No hard feelings, though, even if it was your goal. (hopefully not)

Also, I'm felling pretty good to not be an apprentice anymore. So feel free to vote me. (and I just might be able to get to two stars if I'm lucky ;) )

EDIT: What a coincidence! I just checked my rating-1.49-one hundredth off. Argggh.

[ Sunday, July 25, 2004 16:42: Message edited by: ben4808 ]

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #47
quote:
Originally written by ben4808:

Andrea-I'm pretty the political thing had at least a little to do with your rating. :P

No, it didn't. I voted down each and every person in this topic, including you as well as others who mostly agree with me politically.

--------------------
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #48
Everybody: Slap yourself for posting on this topic! You could have saved yourself a bad rating.

Andrea, since this was such a dumb topic, why are you posting here? :P

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #49
He must - of course - point out how stupid we are.

It makes him feel good, so we usually don't ask him difficult questions. But you are new and should be forgiven.

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool

Pages