The profound sigh...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The profound sigh...
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #25
Ah yes, the "around the body etc.", well, someone (can't remember who) was SUPPOSED to write a big ole flashy ending to it and leave it at that. As to what actually happened, I would say page two or three got to it. Or vice versa. Rather deceased.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #26
With all these people chaning names... wow. I wondr what happened to Flaame. Now there was a person that contrubuted to the life of the misc boards. Man.
Anyway, nice to have you back mung! may the RP's flow like water!

--------------------
Please visit the RP Paridise. rgf-network!

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #27
ADoS: I have it archived somewhere, having rather liked it (reguardless of my attempts to sieze power.)

That is, if you're talking about the 'Around the universe' one. I never entered the 'around the body' one after being denied the ability to be a godparty.

[ Thursday, June 03, 2004 07:59: Message edited by: Exclamation Mark ]

--------------------
Blades of Avernum Script Archive - Submit your script now!
Apprentice
Member # 76
Profile Homepage #28
Wait... Alorael's still around? That crazy sniping skribbane addict? GOOD GOD! TAKE COVER!!!!!! IMAGE(wink0001.gif) Lol, it seems not all of the insane are gone yet then, thank god.

--------------------
If life were a video game, I'd use
the cheats.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #29
Take our holy, postly mod's name in vain?!?! May you be sniped heartily for your heathen words! IMAGE(biggrin1.gif)

*smirks* No, chill. Alorael isn't exactly how you remember the la'.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #30
I was never gone. I am a fixture! You can take my skribbane when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the bottle!

?Alorael, who makes this post only to confirm his continued existence. Yes, he's still alive and spamming.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 76
Profile Homepage #31
Great! We should go on a killing/skribbane-stealing spree sometime then, Alorael!

--------------------
If life were a video game, I'd use
the cheats.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #32
Also, it's not nice to revive deceased topics, or you'll find yourself deceased before long. IMAGE(wink0001.gif)

--------------------

Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #33
people do that more than neccesary in The Exile Trilogy.

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3

Pages