Hehehe....

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hehehe....
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #0
Can anyone else see what Alec is doing? I'll give you a hint: Mariann comes along and says, "hmm, space is getting low, better delete some old topics", informs everyone of this. VERY soon after, certain topics we thought we'ed seen the last of suddenly come back to haunt us. All ressurected by Alec. Big enough hint for you?

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #1
I'll go help! IMAGE(biggrin0.gif)

--------------------
Chance Forums
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #2
Because I am not a bastard:

http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001752

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
...there really is nothing that can compare to hot gay sex with a mythological icon.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #3
Uh... hadn't we already established that the old topics are not going to be deleted? Someone, I think it was Drakey, said we'd never run out of space. *sigh* Good luck and thanks to those saving old topics. If Firebird has a save option, I don't know where it is. Would IE, Netscape, or Camino work? And if so, what exactly do I do? I'm willing to help.

[ Friday, May 21, 2004 15:45: Message edited by: Lady Davida ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #4
Um, my laptop has Norwegian windows, so... You have to go to the first menu ("Fil" on my comp), and to the fifth selection... Yeah.
IM TIIIRED! And my grammar suck...

--------------------
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

The one and only StD!

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
I, for one, appreciate what Alec is organizing and doing. The topic resurrection wasn't so great, but an archive really is a wonderful thing. I only wish someone had thought of this sooner, and that I actually had hard drive space free.

?Alorael, who believes that one would go to the File menu and select "Save As..." in order to save a copy. After that, it's anyone's guess. Web Archive looks like a likely format, although HTML is likely less prone to Microsoft screwup.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #6
I use Firefox and I can confirm what Alorael says works (only the specific menu button is File / Save Page As).

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
...there really is nothing that can compare to hot gay sex with a mythological icon.