MissingNo and M

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: MissingNo and M
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #0
I'm very interested in MissingNo (from Pokemon, that game everyone was playing 5 years ago), simply because I don't know what it is. I've written up my thoughts on my site, ran through them, even recieved a very helpful hint from The Almighty Doer of Stuff, but there's been no definite conclusion. If you have anything you can tell me about it, please post it here. Thanku!

EDIT by Imban : Link removed. Not only is your site profane, it sucks.

[ Sunday, February 08, 2004 16:27: Message edited by: Shuu Shirakawa ]

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #1
well, "m" is a glitch, just like the way to catch mew, it depends on how you view it, cuz catching m destroys your game. but if you don't catch it you get a nice fate inventory. I'd say bad unless exploited correctly.

as for if you want to know how to catch mew, that's my secret IMAGE(MissingNo and M_files/tongue.gif)

here is the url if you want to catch mew...
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.r-fate.com/ and http://www.pristontale.com/
I wanna beta test BoA for windows!!!
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #2
Thankyou.

IMAGE(MissingNo and M_files/m.bmp)

But about M, I got a comment from The Almighty Doer Of Stuff a while ago, and he said that if M gains a level it elvolves into Kangaskahn (or however u spell it). In fact, this is exactly what he said to me:

It's MISSINGNO., as in Missing No., "No." meaning "number." It's a glitch,
pretty much a Pokemon incarnation of the part of the "engage battle" code. It
calls that procedure, which chooses the pokemon that will appear in battle.
However, by some error by the programmers, it's possible for that code to make
itself appear in battle. Note that I have only basic knowledge of programming,
and can't say this for certain.
As for ###m 'm###, I haven't the slightest clue what it is. All I know is it
evolves into Khangaskhan when it gains a level, and after defeated/captured, a
Ditto appears in its place.

Thanks for telling me how to catch Mew, but I don't play Pokemon.

--------------------

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3862
Profile #3
Did you ever break open a Pokemon game and put crushed circuit board pieces in birdseed or some other food and feed it to animals. Then watch them die. Or am I the only one. Or do you burn Pokemon and stuff.

--------------------
Legends tell that Avernum,
Is a gateway to the underworld,
from which the dead never return,
Well thats a lie because im here now aren't I.
--------------------------------
"Never get into a fight with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Apprentice
Member # 3925
Profile #4
I like cheese... but i like pie too! Pie is almost as good as cake, cake is almost as good as yiffing, yiffing is almost as good as kiffing, kiffing is almost as good as huggles, huggles is almost as good as 21st Century Fox, 21st Century Fox is almost as good as A Doemain of our own, A Doemain of our own is almost as good as Faux Pas, Faux Pas is almost as good as Jack, Jack is almost as good as... Oh yeah! Jack is the best! I rather like to wing crows with my SKS M59/66 rife, then beat them to death with a beeeeg plastic charmander!

But otherwise, i have no comment on the Missingno or M. I really don't care for Pokemon that much, but its an interesting topic.

They're coming to take me away, ha ha
They're coming to take me away, ho ho he he ha ha
to the happy home with trees and flowers and cheerping birds and basket weevers who sit and twittle their thumbs and toes!

[ Sunday, February 08, 2004 11:36: Message edited by: BarrettBlackthorne ]

--------------------
I don't want your sympathy, I want a future. ~Barrett Blackthorne~
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
Napoleon XIV is cool, but it can't possibly redeem huggles AND yiffing.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #6
Can it really redeem yiffing by itself?
Apprentice
Member # 3925
Profile #7
That is why I put yiffing near the bottom of my list, and to tell you the truth, Barrett would much rather snuggle on the couch with Rei and watch Mononoke Hime, with hot chocolate.
Although, his friend Vince is a different story...

--------------------
I don't want your sympathy, I want a future. ~Barrett Blackthorne~
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by BarrettBlackthorne:

That is why I put yiffing near the bottom of my list, and to tell you the truth, Barrett would much rather snuggle on the couch with Rei and watch Mononoke Hime, with hot chocolate.
Although, his friend Vince is a different story...

EL PRIMERO DE LA COMBA ESTÁ AMARRADO EN UN PENE Y AL ÚLTIMO SE LO ESTÁN COMIENDO LOS PELUDOS

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Shock Trooper
Member # 216
Profile Homepage #9
o.o;; all I noticed is that MissingNo. has no hole, and is thus of no use to me.

--------------------
Song of the Pack -- An Online Multiplayer Wolf RPG!~
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #10
Excuse me?

What the hell is everyone doing? I opened this thread so I could find out about MissingNo, and I find things about pie, cake, birds, guns and other rubbish?

Ok that was a little bit harsh, but you get the point. I only want comments if you have anything to say about MissingNo, otherwise you should just post elsewhere.

And, I really want to make this clear, I AM NOT A POKEMON FAN! I'm just really interested in MissingNo!

--------------------

George Bush's answer:
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #11
Well, this is a Spiderweb message board. Pokemon has nothing to do with Spiderweb, so don't get all angry when you don't get the answers you want.

Why don't you try this website for your question? It seems to help a lot of people with a lot of things, maybe you'd find it useful too.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #12
This topic is filled with horrors, and it seems that nobody has any answers to add. Take SMoE's advice (that would be in the previous post) and have fun.

—Alorael, who will give this topic the sniping it so richly deserves. May it die the death with a minimum of yiffing involved.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #13
Is it sniped yet?

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.