Purchasing games

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Purchasing games
Apprentice
Member # 3887
Profile #0
I've played several of the demos here, and have decided to get Geneforge 1 and 2 and all three Avernums (not at the same time of course). I was wondering if you recieved a boxed copy in the mail of the game, or do they just give you a registration code to open up the rest of the game? Also, is it possible to use the saved games from the demos in the full version?

--------------------
What can change the nature of a man?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #1
They give you a registration code to unlock the rest of the game. And yes, you can play your demo game in the full version.

--------------------
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Take a chance at the Chance Forums!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
You'll never get a box, but with Blades of Exile, you'll be mailed a CD.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #3
In years gone by, the days of old, I was mailed a floppy disc :eek: It really was that long ago ;)

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #4
You also get a CD for Nethergate. And an awesome CD case with it, unless I'm some kind of expection to the rule...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
You get a CD case. Mine wasn't awesome, but it was a very nice case. It's one of the few I have that hasn't broken.

—Alorael, who thinks Jeff should sell a Spiderweb Soundtracks CD. It could have all the intro music, the Mac E2 music, and random background noises! No, this isn't relevant. Why do you ask?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00