How many pushups can you do in 2 minutes?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How many pushups can you do in 2 minutes?
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #25
I get my exercise from hard sodomy and lifting the bottle.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Queen Of The Damned:

Karzoth, I'd like to see you try and beat me at sit-ups! I do about 500 a day, have abs of steel...
Hope you do the same amound of excercises that strenghten your back. Or however it's said in english.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #27
I don't know, but it'd be pretty pitiful. I'm not very fit and I'm lazy. Laziness can be a virtue though. I'm rather good at the worst fencing move to defend against, the Outstretched Sword Suddenly Appearing in Front of Your Rapidly Advancing Chest.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #28
I see no reason to do push-ups when I don't have to, but remembering gym class from 2 years ago, I could do about 35 lol.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #29
I admit to a stronger back than anything else on my body. I also play drums (bass drum specifically) in the local DCI band. If you want a strong back, play bass drum for years.

As far as situps go, I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait to give you all a figure. Alas, I had an indoor soccer game today, and took a nasty shot to my gut. I effectivly re-broke a rib, and brused several others. While this aren't the most painful bones in the body to be broken (by far), it does somewhat inhibit the act of the situp. Perhaps in a few weeks...

--------------------
Fort Emergence Home of the [E.E.P.]

Rage and vengeance are minions of me. The fists of the Phoenix will strike the unrightious. It knows your weaknesses, and will strike with fury. The Demonslayer does not faulter.

With so many years ahead to fall in line, why would you wish down on me? What's my age again?
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #30
I did 115 push-ups yesterday!

-Motrax, who will now vanish back into the obscurity from whence he came.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #31
Come off it, you smug pigplugger.

I don't much know or much care how much I can do physically. I am not renowned for my prowess at weightlifting, I can assure you; my renown comes from other areas.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #32
I can do about 92 unbalanced pushups in 2 minutes, but I could probably do almost 120 if I do them all correctly. I never distribute the weight correctly, so one arm gets incredibly tired while the other one is still ok, so then I have to switch them. But then it's like doing one armed pushups which are difficult.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep

Pages