Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year?
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #0
I'm just asking because I am sitting for the School Certificate tests for two days starting tomorrow, and would like to know if anyone else is?

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:http://www.thespark.com/ now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #1
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/as-map.gif)
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/uk-map.gif)
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/us-map.gif)
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/us-map.gif)
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/fi-map.gif)

DO NOT EXPECT TOO MANY REPLIES

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #2
Weeee!!! You have a map that shows Lovisa! Yay! My home town!

Although I have to admit I'm confused. Lovisa has about 7000 inhabitants. Every other town on that map has at least 20000-30000...

And what would the School Certificate equal to in the Finnish school system? (asked with very little hope of getting a correct answer)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Hmm. Well, Victoria has its own system, but if HSC is like VCE (as I believe it is), it's the last two years of high school.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #4
He's talking about the School Certificate though, which is the end of year 10. HSC is the HIGHER School Certificate (ie. Uni entry, etc).

I did it in 2000. My gf's little brother is doing it now. *****nez. I do, however, have a Maths exam tomorrow morning at 8:30am. SUCKS.

Md.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #5
Ironweed, Parainen > Loviisa. Loviisa = 7000 inhabitants, Parainen = 12000 inhabitants. Horray. We = BIG.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Ken Kaniff:

Ironweed, Parainen > Loviisa. Loviisa = 7000 inhabitants, Parainen = 12000 inhabitants. Horray. We = BIG.
hmm BIG? Oh, yeah....that's really big
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/smile.gif)

But Joutsa kicks ass with it's 4200 inhabitants!! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
I am the one and only Wizard!
WIZ GAMEZ The place to get the most recent gaming news! And now it has new layout!
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #7
I'd be insulted that they show Prudhoe Bay on the US map but not Las Vegas, but I'm not too proud IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #8
I salute you for that.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Majordomo:

He's talking about the School Certificate though, which is the end of year 10. HSC is the HIGHER School Certificate (ie. Uni entry, etc).

Um...I'm female, at least the last time I checked IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Anyone Doing the School Certificate this year_files/tongue.gif) I just done the English and Science, much easier than I thought.

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:http://www.thespark.com/ now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #10
Sorry there Milla, I tend to assume everyone's male on the internet until proven otherwise - just banking on odds.

So what else do you have to do now? I seem to remember doing a Geography one and an History one. Not too sure though - my memory is strained remembering what the start of this sentence was about. Um... Hello.

Md.