The Point of it all...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Point of it all...
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #25
As soon as any of the posts on these boards make sense, are not repetitive or do not include 30-40 different versions of the same post, I'm a forty-year old american female chain-smoker hooked on several drugs who knows absolutely nothing about computers and who has the worst taste in pop music. And pigs are flying. It's kind of annoying.

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #26
Um, Thuryl, are you half-asleep? I was referring to Merc. I assure you, I am (if little else) visually cognizant. I read Merc's posts, and they all say the same thing. If his posts were all to be boiled down into theses, then they'd all say the same thing.

[ Thursday, November 06, 2003 13:21: Message edited by: Haamana ]

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #27
How come I'm the only who has any idea of what Mercenary is talking about, thinks he's an idiot, can figure out why he keeps posting the same stuff constantly, and thinks that he should get a life?

[ Thursday, November 06, 2003 13:44: Message edited by: Dark Flame ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #28
You aren't.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #29
By all things beautiful, I would request someone to please lock this topic. Everything that needed to be said about and to Mercenary has been said. Discussing over and over again what has already been discussed so many times is highly unproductive. We all need to put these disruptions behind us and move on.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky

Pages