i just noticed...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: i just noticed...
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #0
i reached my 2000 post mark.

IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE

EDIT: and yes, this is accompanied by a change of moniker. :/

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 20:19: Message edited by: Bimillenial Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #1
Congratulations. I was going to send you a message yesterday letting you know you had reached 1999, but I figured you would see it too.

PARTY TIME!!!!!! Break out the Mogen David wine, get the beers for the others, and let the fun begin.
Unfortunately, I had to leave out all the other things I would like at one of my parties as it would break the code of conduct. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards i just noticed___files/rolleyes.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards i just noticed___files/biggrin.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards i just noticed___files/tongue.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards i just noticed___files/cool.gif)

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #2
Congratulations! You have now officially wasted away a considerable amount of your life! All hail the new life-denyer! Hurrah! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards i just noticed___files/tongue.gif)

*runs away before the new and improved wise man starts beating him with a stick*
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #3
Ready the Wisebots.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
*beats Ironweed with a giant banana instead*

IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards i just noticed___files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #5
Congratulations! May you long continue to entertain us.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #6
Topics like this usually tend to get locked *hint*, but horray anyway!

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
Congratulations on reaching this landmark, WM!

—Alorael, who disagrees. Most of the post count topics are filled with complaints but left unlocked.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #8
Birthplace: Durham, North Carolina

Dr. F— earned in his B.S. from North Carolina Central University in 1956, his M.S. in Mathematics from North Carolina Central University in 1958, and his Ph.D. (Algebra) from the University of Idaho in 1966. His first position was in the mathematics department of LeMoyne-Owen College (Memphis) and he was chairman until 1972. From 1972 until 1996, Dr. F— was Professor and Chairman of the Department of Mathematics of North Carolina Central University (Durham). He was a student of, and later colleague of Marjorie Lee Browne, the second African American woman to earn a Ph.D. in Mathematics. From 1996 he has been Chair and Professor of Computer Science of North Carolina Central University. It should be noted that Dr. F— established the Computer Science Department.

Dr. F—'s email address is tflet34@mindspring.com

He has served in and on Boards of numerous Professional Organizations, Academic (honor) Societies.

Indition to many notes on Mathematics Education, Dr. F— published research papers:

On the decomposition of associtive algebraic structures of prime characteristic, Journal of Algebra 1970.

On Whitehead's Second Lemma for Lie Algebras, International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences 29 (1982), 521-523.

On the Structure of Associative Algebras Relative to Their Radicals, Rev. Roumaine Math. Pures Appl.. 29, (1984), 301-307.

In the area of History, he published:

Marjorie Lee Browne - A Biography", Encyclopedia of African American Culture and History, Columbia University, New York, New York, 1994.

Marjorie Lee Browne - An American Mathematician, Twenty-Century Scientists, Gale Research, Inc., Detroit, MI, 1994.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #9
Yay for Wise Man, and also yay for Dr. Fletcher!

Lets all go back to Amsterdam now.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #10
Mmh, me likey..

--------------------
- The Great Mister