Regarding a new RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Regarding a new RP
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #0
http://pub26.ezboard.com/fthelyceumfrm4.showMessage?topicID=195.topic

A factional RP based at the Lyceum, with great community interest so far. If you want to participate in this different and highly interesting sort of RP, come on in and establish a faction.

Idiots need not apply. See you there!

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #1
This could be something. I'm just afraid I will have to decline since I'm already engaged in another RPG.

On average, I think that there are a little bit too many RPG:s here (and elsewhere). I haven't (yet) sacrificed my life on the altar of nerdness, but should I decide to join each and every one of these RPG:s, I would probably have to do it.

It's quite frustraiting. Good RPG:s here and there and everywhere but not the time to join them.

*and having nagged enough, he is already gone*
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #2
Aaaaarrggh!! Burn!! Kill!! Beat with a stick!! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Regarding a new RP_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Regarding a new RP_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Regarding a new RP_files/mad.gif)
(sorry all you rp-lovers, I just had to)

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #3
For your information, it's actually not as damn poor as most of these ones are. It's off to a good, if slow, start so far IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Regarding a new RP_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #4
I think it sucks. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Regarding a new RP_files/eek.gif)
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #5
Which is why you people should check it out. ^_^

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Apprentice
Member # 2933
Profile Homepage #6
i have enough problems engaging in sobriety let alone a fantasy land. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Regarding a new RP_files/wink.gif)

[ Sunday, October 26, 2003 16:14: Message edited by: demon ]
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #7
[ Sunday, October 26, 2003 18:41: Message edited by: ??? ]