Fanfics/Fanart

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Fanfics/Fanart
Apprentice
Member # 2309
Profile Homepage #0
Hey!... duz anyone know any sites where Exile fanfiction can be accessed... i love ALL the games... and i have read a little fanfics and i loved them... unfortunately i haven't seen very much... and just to tell you all... i am REALLY interested in starting a Spidweb Fanfiction site... i need ur comments and some dedicated writers... and i can be underway... post or email
flautist5671@netzero.net[/url]

Thanx Guyz and Galz,
Berra IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
flautist567@hotmail.com[/url]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
I have some fan fics, oh yes indeed...

^____________________________^

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 521
Profile Homepage #2
I have much fan art.
Oh yes I do.
TM likes mine.

--------------------
I am not really here.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #3
I wrote an Exile fanfic once. However, I don't think Jeff likes the idea of people writing Exile fanfic. *shrugs* It's supposed to be a parody, of sorts. It doesn't have a whole lot to do with Exile.

The only Exile fanart I've ever seen is that picture Brett Bixler drew of Erika, the one that says "Blades of Exile" across it.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
Tharma's been responsible for quite a bit of Exile series fanfiction and fanart over the years. Not sure where you can find it all now, though.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #5
Why the suspicious responses?

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
You mean TM's and Kakashi's?

I don't know, but I'd be highly hesitant to ask them about their fanfics and fanart, it sounds extremely dirty. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
I printed out quite a bit of Tharma's work, and now that I have a scanner I can scan some of the better ones back in.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #8
You and your printer are just full of all sorts of abuse, aren't you.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
A minute with Google can turn up fascinating material. Most of it is also abominable, but it is fanfiction and it is Exile related.

—Alorael, who suspects that TM and KM have just violated the CoC by even referring to their work. They may even be violating international treaties.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #10
What, you mean I'm in violation of the Five-Powers Pact of Mansex again?

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 521
Profile Homepage #11
[Message deleted due to court order.]

[ Sunday, August 24, 2003 09:23: Message edited by: Kakashi ]

--------------------
I am not really here.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
Alo, what are the keywords? fanfic + Exile turns up some ten results all of which are totally irrelevant. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/confused.gif)

Uh, me? Searching for TM's dirty fanfics? . IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/eek.gif) Uuhhh, no, of course. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/redface.gif)

Just scientific interest. Yes, that's it; just scientific interest IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/tongue.gif) .

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #13
Rentar + Adrianna + Black Halberd = hooray
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #14
I have no idea. Out of curiousity I did a quick Google search with various terms. I came up with a number of hits, some of which are grounds for execution. I also found RoR's, I think, although it wasn't under any familiar moniker of hers.

—Alorael, who advises any permutation of the terms "Exile," "Avernum," "fanfiction," "fanfic," or anything else that comes to mind. You'll find stuff sooner or later.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 2309
Profile Homepage #15
Well... i have to say that i tried Google and got nothing... just complete incompetencies and irrelivencies to the subjects... and to you who don't think that jeff likes fanfic... i haven't heard anything like this but if it is so... i am sorry and will relinquish my quest for Exile works of literature...

--------------------
flautist567@hotmail.com[/url]
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #16
Was the fic you found entitled "Secrets, Slayings and Slashiness?" It's the only Exile fanfic I've ever bothered to write.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
Originally written by Commodore Mango:

Was the fic you found entitled "Secrets, Slayings and Slashiness?" It's the only Exile fanfic I've ever bothered to write.
Hey, now I know who wrote that story. Actually there is at least 2 other fanfics which are on the same site as "Secrets, Slayings and Slashiness"

I thought that story was funny, even if it was a parody of your orignal story IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:http://www.thespark.com/ now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #18
*blink* Someone actually read it? *blinks again* There's more Exile fanfic on fanfiction.net?

On another note, I turned up one really godawful story involving Rentar-Ihrno and some guy who's apparently her father, Gaddika-Bok. Who was Gaddika in the original game? I know I heard the name somewhere...

Incidentally, I also found some Rentar fanart. For some reason, she has long, flowing hair. *snicker*

--------------------

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #19
Gaddika was the guy that helped the Empire steal crystal souls.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #20
You'd probably better leave 'Exile' out of any fanfic search. Avernum+fanfic will probably turn up mostly relevant stuff, or Spiderweb+fanfic. Exile is just too common a word, especially in poor quality fanfic.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #21
Oh yeah, now I remember. Yeah, I bet there was all sorts of father-daughter bonding going on between him and Rentar. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Fanfics-Fanart_files/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------