Message to Somebody/Order Mage/Iceman

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Message to Somebody/Order Mage/Iceman
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #0
Having three accounts and pretending to be a different person in each is annoying, and won't get you "friends" here. I'm rather suspicious on the basis that all of you have the same IP and email address, also compounded that the three of you act exactly alike and type exactly alike (and also on the basis that Drakey has repeatedly confirmed this to me). It's irritating. Please decist.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 2870
Profile #1
Just out of curiousity, how did you figure that out? Also, I thought you can only have one account per e-mail address.

--------------------
All your base are belong to us!!!!
http://people.cornell.edu/pages/slp29/ayb.html
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #2
Iceman, Order Mage, and Somebody are NOT the same person!!!! Both Somebody AND Order Mage asked me to be their friend, why would someone ask someone to be their friend TWICE!? And Iceman and Order Mage said they're sharing their e-mail address for some reason, I'm not sure why...

This reminds me about me having 4 accounts at Gamesdomain; Halberdier2, Hydrawhip, Infernodrago(Why no n? Because it reached the limit at 12 letters.), and Mutant Titan...

[ Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:06: Message edited by: Zephyr,The Tempest Paladin ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Perhaps because he wanted you to believe that they were different people, when in fact they are not.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #4
Oh! Oh! Here's some proof supporting them:

WHY would someone like Order Mage create 2 other accounts?

And don't you know Order Mage got a new e-mail address? Why doesn't it show the change in Iceman' account?

[ Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:11: Message edited by: Zephyr,The Tempest Paladin ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #5
Gee mister, maybe because he is really, really very painfully and absolutely stupid. Just my guess.

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #6
Don't call me mister...

And Order Mage is NOT stupid, how else would he know how to use a computer?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #7
That's a question, not proof. He did it because he thinks it will make him popular. It didn't work for Zxquez and it didn't work for me. It's not going to work for you either.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #8
Sometimes people want to start over and leave past mistakes behind, which is fine, but OM kept breaking rules with Somebody and didn't abandon the OM account, so that makes it a bad thing.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
====
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #9
ADoS, no offense but, you're theory drags NO weight along with it!

The only way Somebody, Order Mage, and Iceman have talked about each other is saying they are NOT the same person!

-You can always count on me for a fast response!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #11
Somebody is not me! I admit i some times log in as iceman because my friend told me his password but i am NOT somebody.

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #12
So Order Mage sometimes =Iceman, but Somebody DOES NOT =Order Mage. I believe that!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #13
Because you and Somebody have the exact same password and IP address?

--------------------
====
====
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #14
Thank you zephyr and i am sorry to everyone but drakey, i am not somebody.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #15
Drakefyre, it's possible the password is a coincidence, and Order Mage and somebody share the same computer.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #16
Yes! I have 2 sisters that know about SW but i didn't think they ever came here but they could!

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #17
Order Mage, your frenzied attempts to deny the truth are amusing, but ultimately futile. Stop it. It isn't doing you anything but harm.
And Zephyr, you should be ashamed of yourself. Defending that kind of behavior even when there's solid evidence against your defense and none behind it is reprehensible.

[ Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:29: Message edited by: **** General Custer ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #18
The topic is dissappering! A second ago, only a few posts were here! It must be my computer.

I ALWAYS stand up for my friends, no matter what! Through slick and snow...you know the rest. I am NOT ashamed! I stood up fr my friend, and THAT is what matters!

Go ahead and call me insane, because that IS true, but I know when I have to be serious!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #19
Learn to pick your friends a bit better. Although loyalty is admirable, you shouldn't allow yourself to be tied to some fool who doesn't know what he is doing.

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #20
What's wrong with befriending my own kind?(In response to the fool and clueless part.)

Yes, I ADMIT I have mental problems! The strongest of these are suicidal, homocidal, and maniac tendencies.

[ Sunday, August 10, 2003 11:41: Message edited by: Zephyr,The Tempest Paladin ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #21
Sticking to your friends is fine and good. Sticking to your friends when they're down is admirable. Sticking to your friends when they're lying through their teeth is damnfoolery at best.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #22
It's hard being surrounded by idiocy so much of the damn time.

Zephyr, at best you are a gullible fool. At worst you are an obnoxious moron, just spoiling for a fight. The arguments you have presented here are meaningless drivel. The reason, Zephyr, why OM and Iceman try to keep up the pretense of not being the same person by asking to "be your friend" numerous times is exactly because OM and Iceman are the same person.

I mean, really, who goes around saying "please, pwetty please, will you be my friend"? Such a unique chat up line, that it's only logical that they're the same person.

OM, cut it out. You've been a blight on this community ever since you joined with your spamming, and have been instrumental in Spidweb taking a downward turn for the worst. Trying to impress people by creating different accounts is similarly pathetic. I'm sure you're not an annoying ferret at heart, so stop acting like one. Cut your post count per day in half, increase the relevance of your posts, and people will like you fine.

Of course, this could beg the question, could Zephyr be OM, Somebody and Iceman?

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #23
I am NOT Order Mage! I may be crazy, but I'm NOT gullible! Although a good friend of mine would be able to trick me with difficulty...

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #24
I especially liked how he repeatedly complimented himself under different names in the same topic. You know, because everyone posts meaningless topics of pointless agreement with perfect strangers.
IMAGE(Message to Somebody-Order Mage-Iceman_files/rolleyes.gif)
If you're going to try to pull one over on us, OM, please at least try a little harder next time.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #25
Zephyr, I am direly afraid of what kind of homocidal acts you could ravage my arse with.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00

Pages