Tell your opinion now for free!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tell your opinion now for free!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #0
The "Ask Everyone Anything-topic" seems to be so popular (understandable) that I think it should get it´s one board. Has there been such a board here, in times gone? (I´m really new here).

Anyway, that´s my opinion. Yes and, oh, I know this forum was created so fans (that´s us right?) could be able to talk about SW:s games and not anything else. Still, I´ve found that most AEA-topics are about things very close to the SW games athmosphere, like magic, for instance.

Creating an new board such as this would also attract every lunatic in this whole forum *shudder* so that they would leave the other boards alone. Yesterday I saw several pictures of boylove in the "Exile-trilogy-board". Needless to say, quite off-topic.
If you (whoever you are) would create this topic then perhaps such umm...special individuals...would leave the serious boards alone. A win-win situation I would think.

That´s it folks. Got any opinions on this?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #1
In the Beforetime, the Longlongago, there was a misc. board that turned into a long series of all-out brawls. I left for about 10 months and when I returned, it was gone. Presumably because of the horrible discussions that took place. <shudder>

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #2
Misc is gone, misc won't come back, we're able to cut all the useless crap.

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #3
Misc isn't completely gone, the link to it's carcass is in my sig.

Well, my boards would've allowed you to say your opinion, but no one posted there so I had to shut it down. :(

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #4
That thread has received 100 posts.

RPs regularly used to receive almost 500, and Nephils vs. Sliths got up to 1000 once...
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #5
WOW...

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by BoAing:

Misc is gone, misc won't come back, we're able to cut all the useless crap.
I don't know what you've been smoking, but there are some of us here who don't want to give up the spirit of spiderweb(sillyness).

Many times this place kept me from leveling an entire high school to rubble. Now those days are gone. I'm back in school but this isn't the Spiderweb that helped me get through those horrible days at school. And now in these soon to be high stress times some of you actually want to stop me from venting stress by being silly and stuff? Well, all that I have to say is shik ara humans.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Cherub Rock:

Many times this place kept me from leveling an entire high school to rubble.

You give yourself too much credit. I doubt you could get halfway through the social studies wing.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #8
Start with the chemicals in the science block.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
BANNED
Member # 3321
Profile #9
They all sound hard.

--------------------
I am gone now but i will create another account and name it Order Mage and be a good member for ever and ever.Please forgive my ingnorance and stupidity.