Evil Companies

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Evil Companies
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #75
I am truly sorry Jonnie.

other than that I do not care.

Gun barrel city. I just said nine you twit.

There are 11 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who ... D'OH!

IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Evil Companies (4)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Evil Companies (4)_files/frown.gif) two blue marks for BGC.

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #76
It's a pity the [Aggregation of Lumber] Mark has been banned by infernal fiat.

--------------------
You are my precious thing
Thing of speed and beauty,
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #77
Ahh ADOS I told you Gates stole the Click and Drag Interface frome Jobbs, you misinterpeted what I said. And I didn't make that up, Steve Jobbs had just finished his Lisa desighn which later on would be known as Macintosh. Gates was still working on his Windows, 1.0 desighn. Anyway Gates asked Jobbs if he could borrow Jobbs Lisa desighn, Jobbs would not loan his desighn to Gates. So Gates bought a copy of the Lisa pattern from a Apple engerneer who worked on Lisa. Then Gates gave the pattern to his engerneers and told them to take out the Click and play feature and put it in the Windows pattern to complete Windows,which they did. Everytime I explaine this to ADOS he tells me he doesn't care because he doesn't like History at all, even History of computers, and he loves computer desighning. So do not argue with me ADOS because I know a hell of a lot more about History and buisness in genral then you do.

[ Monday, September 01, 2003 09:06: Message edited by: Lord of Evil ]

--------------------
"I am young, I am twenty years old:yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow." All QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #78
so would anyone be mad if I stole window's gui?
how bout exiles?
how bout an oak tree's soul?

Why do you care more about a tree than a gui?

--------------------

That's treason.
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #79
Pirate whatever you want, everyone else who is successfull in the world did it at one point. Even Intel did it with the Microchip.

--------------------
"I am young, I am twenty years old:yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow." All QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #80
[ Tuesday, September 02, 2003 15:18: Message edited by: Lord of Evil ]

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #81
^ Is this a deleted double-post or a surreal exposition on Lord of Evil's consciousness? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Evil Companies (4)_files/wink.gif)
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #82
Hey, lay off JF. He doesn't deserve it.

--------------------
Thing of speed and beauty,
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #83
It's allright everyone on this forum insults me. I am just generally hated in the fictioness society of General, and I am allso hated in the real society. I just thought I would fit in in a society that was created to welcome people who are not welcomed by the actually society. But I wasn't, and I know why. People in this society was welcomed, they had love, they had respect, they had everything they couldn't get in the real world. They took it all for granted , but they realized that in this society people feared them as well. That is the one thing they wanted but couldn't get it in reality, so they took it in the fictioness world. They tried to get everyone to fear them,and eventually they forgot that this is a fictioness society. Hence The Spiderweb society has been mistaken for the real society. So I just want to say one thing, look at yourselfs, look at what you've done. You have all forgotten you're place in the real society once you relocated to this world of fantasy. It's one thing to go on boards or play games for interest, but you have all taken virtual reality as reality. You have moved into this world and do not intend to leave it, I am even guilty of this crime. So lets just end all of this by stop living in a fictioness world. Since none of you are willing to end this I will by introducing the real me. Hi I'm John Federico and I am a outcast of the real society just like you.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #84
everyone is welcomed exaclty the same at desp.
which isn't saying much.

--------------------

That's treason.
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #85
Tell me would you like to live in a society like ours, unwelcoming and cruel. Or would you like to live in a more welcoming society. I understand some people choose to live in our fictiouses society. But lets make this fictioness society more friendly for us all to live in. I'm talking to us as a generation. Our parents made the real society so cruel and unwelcoming. But we have the chance to do better by making our Cyberweb society more friendly. So lets learn from our parents mistakes and make our society more welcoming and friendly.

--------------------

Pages