POPCORN!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: POPCORN!!!
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #0
I was just wondering but who likes popcorn?? and what kind of popcorn?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 20 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=YFTTqioLRseN"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=YFTTqioLRseN"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
I am the swordsman that lets none escape! I am the blade the slices through stone plates! I am Kagurati!
Warrior
Member # 3232
Profile Homepage #1
how can you ignore the eternal caramel popcorn!?

--------------------
-Phynex, Dark Strategist

Never let morals get in the way of doing what's right
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #2
Um, this is a board for the discussion of computer games. A certain amount of randomness is expected and OK, but please, if you really have an urge to discuss popcorn, can you find somewhere better to do it?

Kthxbi.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Warrior
Member # 3297
Profile #3
Im sorry but i happened to be on here while eating popcorn so i just thought i'd ask...
and if your gonna lecture me lecture the other 50 people who do things like this...

--------------------
I am the swordsman that lets none escape! I am the blade the slices through stone plates! I am Kagurati!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
Most people who do this either get lectured or get some leeway because they have many more pertinent posts in between. You barely have enough posts to have one between anything, and you're already producing spam of a sort.

—Alorael, who would like to once again unequally enforce the rules of General. This is not Misc, even if it looks like it sometimes.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #5
Cheesy popcorn all the way!

--------------------
Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #6
Popcorn with sugar.

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1278
Profile #7
Kettle Korn all the way!

--------------------
"The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi."
-The Emperor, Star Wars
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #8
Further Spiderweb declines. Sad this makes me. To think that we can't even have meaningless topics anymore. Uh, anyway. Cheesy Popcorn's good, but I also like buttery and sweet popcorn. That's why I get the mixed sets sometimes. You'd be amazed at how long cooked popcorn can last in a tin container.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #9
I hate popcorn. Unless it's movie theater popcorn and I'm starving. Then I'll eat it, to take my mind off the Coca-Cola ads and godawful previews.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.