Song of the whenever...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Song of the whenever...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #0
In an attempt to actually have something on my site to make it worth visiting, I have considered adding a song of the week section, where basically you go there, listen to a good song, and you can see who does it, what it's called, and what album it's off of. This would not only make my site slightly better, but it'd help get some bands a little free advertising. However, after doing some basic math I realized that only about 200 people could listen to the song a month with my alotted bandwidth on Angelfire. So, my solution is to try and shrink down the size via the whatever means possible on my iMac.

Til then, if you have some free time... click here for the song of the however long it takes me to get this situated
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #1
Nice site feature IMAGE(Song of the whenever_files/smile.gif) .

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #2
Hmmm... can't say I like that song much... generally, any song where the instruments are twice as loud as the the voice does not appeal to me, and I do't like that theme thing either... nor the screaming... and whisering... uh... oh well, better luck next time =]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.