Exile3 RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Exile3 RP
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #0
Here is an RP based on exile3!feel free to join in.On a foggy summer morning a mage known as Order Mage is just waking up and going outside for some fresh air.He see's an advertisement on his door about some party going on at the town down the road called Krizan .He decides to go to town.

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #1
Along the road, he meets a slime-covered yoekel with a straw in his mouth who says "Oh arr - round 'ere we usually spells it 'Krizsan'".
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #2
A large man approaches the slime covered yokel. The man does not seem inherently bright. He reaches out with his large hands and taps the slime covered yokel on the shoulder. The yokel looks at him and asks "What now?"

The large man shifts his weight from foot to foot, wringing his hands and stammers "Can I pet da rabbits, can I, can I puhleese pet da rabbits?"

[ Wednesday, July 02, 2003 07:29: Message edited by: Flavius ]

--------------------
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
Larry Hardiman
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #3
Order Mage: Here let me help you both with a increase brain cells potion.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #4
The large man refuses the offered drink.

He continues to tap the slime covered yokel on the shoulder and dance around him. He continues begging, "Please George, you said I could see the rabbits. Please, please George."

He stops and turns toward the mage and asks "Are you Curly? I didna do it, I didna. I jest wanted to pet the puppies."

--------------------
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
Larry Hardiman
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #5
Thanks Flavius and X for making this topic even slightly interesting and amusing.

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #6
Order Mage:"Casts sleep spell and forces drink down both of them"

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #7
The large man, being somewhat slow of mind, cannot comprehend magic and therefore is immune from its effects. George, the slime covered yokel, falls to the ground in a deep slumber.

The big man sees his friend fall and becomes very agitated.

He grabs the mage and shakes him hard, much as he had done with the puppies, "What you done ta George, what ya done?" He can only remember the times George had shaken him for "making things sleep".

Luckily the mage was weak and unskilled and thus the spell much weaker still, for George soon stirred in the grass, moaning softly, as he woke from his slumber. The large man angrily tossed the small mage to the ground.

He pointed a thick, calloused finger at the mage and said "If you hurt George again, I'll hurt you back."

The spindly mage shook with fear and moved to hide the spreading wetness in his robes.

[ Wednesday, July 02, 2003 09:41: Message edited by: Flavius ]

--------------------
Larry Hardiman
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #8
Order Mage:"Pulls rabbit from hat and throws it far,far away and says fetch to the bunny loving man.While the bunny man runs away he put george to sleep agin and finnaly gives him the potion.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #9
The big man, though slow of wit, will not fall for the puny mage's tricks as George had tried them before.

"Dat's not my rabbit", the lumbering hulk of a man says firmly.

He grabs the small frame of the mage and places a large hand about the mage's neck. The mage sputters while uttering the spell. This interruption causes the hapless mage to incorrectly chant the last words of his spell. There is a bright flash and many sparks. As the smoke, dust, and debris settle, the big man looks at what is left in his hand. All that remains is a purple robe with a large wet spot caused by the previously frightened mage.

Somewhere, in a very remote and distant spot in the galaxy, there is a bright puff of light and smoke. A small, nude mage appears from amidst the smoke. "Where am I?" he mutters. A human figure steps up to the mage.

"Hi, my name is Arthur. Would you like a sandwich."

OOC: And the leap from "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck to "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams is complete!!

quote:
"I'm channeling the spirit of John Steinbeck," she said. "He wants you to give credit for using his dialogue."

Done. And I fixed Douglas Adams before he, too, was summoned.

[ Wednesday, July 02, 2003 12:15: Message edited by: Flavius ]

--------------------
Larry Hardiman
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #10
A black-clad figure approached, carrying a scythe and wearing a cloak of what looked like bat wings studded with iron spikes. "I'm channeling the spirit of John Steinbeck," she said. "He wants you to give credit for using his dialogue."

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #11
The mage as he is nude in space casts a spell to blow up the planet the bunny man is on.He is secsesful.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #12
The mage, nude as he is, lacked the proper talisman to enact the magic he was calling forth. He was lucky that the only consequence was that there was no mustard on the ham on rye that popped into being.

The mage knew not where he was and knew not where he had come from due to the utter disorientation of the travel. Since the mage could not correctly spell successful, he obviously could not be thus. The dimension he was lodged in could not deal with the paradox, or even a pair-o-ducks, and quietly winked out of existence---mage and all.

--------------------
Larry Hardiman
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #13
And then the bunny appears and kills georgey!

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #14
The mage was not successful, but he was indeed secsesful. He immediately suffered from secses overdose, seized, and went into renal and occipital lobe failure.

Back on Ermarian (or something), another mage appeared, closely followed by an empty set of gray robes. He was wearing a pointed hat that said "Wizzard." The robes somehow informed him, without speaking, that he was to represent Pratchett in the battle with Adams.

The wizard promptly started running.

—Alorael, who actually likes this RP quite a lot...
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #15
Order Mage's brother appears and says"Hi ya wizzard!wanna be friends and help me kill georgy?

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #16
George was not sure how he got here. He vaguely remembered the Yankee team bus, the drinks, that wonderful white stuff the players had....wait that could not be!

No, no he had been in his living room, yet now, now he was upon a high hill. Wait! His name was...was..Thomas. That's it, Thomas....hmm...starts with a C....

Oh never mind, he thought, there is a girl coming. She said "Hi, my name's Lena." Thomas, once thought to be George, blanched at the memories and remembering the CoC shook his head to clear it a bit.

His mind slowly cleared. He noticed a strange man with an equally strange hat coming toward him. As the strange man neared George, yes he'd settled on George after all despite what his Mum may have thought, George noticed that upon the hat was the word Wizzard. Well, he seemed to remember bandying about a bit earlier with a wisp of a lad who also had fancied himself a wizard of sorts. He did not like that memory. Deep inside he felt as if all did not turn out so well with that chap.

And where had Lenny got off to? Probably off to pet some poor animal again, he mused.

Ah well, I shall chat with the Wizzard then. Perhaps he shall know of the town planning office.

Though George could remember little, he was actually a teleport salesman for Orion Technologies, who'd bumped his head getting off the interstellar bus to use the loo somewhere around Ursa Minor. He had but shreds of a thought that he was to see some Empire something-or-other for a sale of something. Or so he thought or would have thought had he but known....

OOC: Indeed, this RP has become quite fun. Thanks for joining in, Alorael!

[ Wednesday, July 02, 2003 16:10: Message edited by: Flavius ]

--------------------
Larry Hardiman
Warrior
Member # 347
Profile #17
A small green cricket hops onto Order Mage's shoulder and informs him of the dangers of being vindictive in an RP.

--------------------
"Take a chance and make friends with the reaper..."
"The reaper follows me wherever I go, for I've tied him to my ankle."
-DarkFyre the Pirate
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #18
OM:Listens closely and then fries the cricket.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Warrior
Member # 3124
Profile #19
The young mage, who claimed earlier to be the brother of the hapless wizard teleported from this existence and seemed to be oddly also named Order Mage, did not realize the full impact of his misdeeds. Much like Dorian Gray's picture, the young mage's soul was bearing the weight of his heinous actions. The small cricket had been sent by the god Walt to help the mage find his way through life, much as the small green cricket had been sent to help a small puppet become a fine young lad many years ago.

Walt was angered when he realized the small cricket had been ruthlessly slaughtered by this upstart young mage. The mage would pay dearly for his sins against Walt's creation! A bolt of bright yellow-green plasma shot down from the heavens and struck the mage. As the dust settled, there remained but a small crater. Lying upon the ground in the middle of the crater were 42 gold pieces, odd number, that.

George witnessed the god's retribution and was very glad to collect the gold pieces. He was also quite glad that the upstart young mage was now gone. He had yet to meet with the "wizzard" chap who was still coming toward him, his robes right behind.

[ Thursday, July 03, 2003 04:43: Message edited by: Flavius ]

--------------------
Larry Hardiman
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #20
When the dust settles yet another brother appears and says"Hey georgy can i pet da wabbits?

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #21
OM:

First of all, why am I on your ignore list for PMs? Second, the link in your signature is messed up, and it pushes the whole screen over to the right, on my computer at least, which means that when I go into a topic that you've posted in, I have to constantly scroll over to the right, then back, then right... anyway, it's annoying for me, and people are more likely to click the link if it's clickable anyway. I think it should be [URL =http://invisionfree.com/forums/Order_Mages_RP's/]whatever you want the link to say [/URL] except without the spaces, and with something other than "whatever you want the link to say". Please fix that... thanks.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #22
I fix the link now and i don't know why you are on my ignore list and i will take you of now so you can PM me.

--------------------
expect the unexpected
Apprentice
Member # 3168
Profile #23
im not inserting anything into this rp but i think its very interesting
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #24