®€JØ΢€

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: ®€JØ΢€
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #25
Sounds... fun. Alorael, I would suggest the moon, but Mars may be a bit more fun. You could always go for Venus, though, if you're bored.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3026
Profile #26
If we're recommending planets, I say Pluto. Cold and angry Pluto.

I'm sorry, was I intruding on a bunch of conspirators?

Ah, well.

Pluto.

--------------------
And this was very odd because
It was the middle of the night
- Lewis Carrol

well well well aren't we resilient

Oh the fun

Most generalizations are, unfortunately, true.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #27
Conspiracy?! what conspiracy?

Oh... that conspiracy ;) ;) *nudge nudge*

Realises no one cares and goes away conspiring.

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #28
Speaking of which, thanks for coming back Milla. The largest topic up for conspiracy (wink wink) was getting a bit tangled up and complex. Of course, now that people have begun "coming up with new ideas," it's much easier to add my own to the "pool."

But of course, nobody's s'posed to know who's in the conspiracy and who isn't. Speaking of which, I'm not in said conspiracy. Neither is the weather balloon, which popped yesterday due to Logo's disagreeable nature. Even worse was when the balloon spread turpentine and anti-freeze over 200 acres of beatiful forest, and by 200 I mean 11, and by acres I mean posts, and by beautiful I mean dumb, and by forest I mean potential space for good conspiritoring, and by conspiritoring I mean conspiring.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #29
Hmm, the anti-freeze got in the oatmeal. This will set the project back a good couple of weeks. ;) Of course, as I said before, we can neither confirm nor deny that a weather balloon was involved. What's more, we have no reason to suspect that aliens are involved.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #30
NaCN, if you give so much away I shall flummox you worse than Alorael has ever managed!

On the other hand... I guess we could leak the alien bit in order to get some outside help.

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #31
I think the alien bit has already been leaked...in fact, the whole thing looks decidedly unstable. I did say not to try to break in, but did anyone listen?

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #32
Unstable? It's a catastrophe, if you ask me. Though sentient life need of course not be biological. But who would ever have thought it possible??

--------------------
Polaris
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #33
Well, I, for one, suggested the other option. Of course, NaCN is always being his stubborn self, and with Conspirator Number 2 also against the decision just out of spite, there's no way I would have been able to pass that resolution.

Although, now the I think of it, the googly eyes might have worked...

--------------------
Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #34
It was too runny anyway, SMoE. There was no way you could get anyone to believe it would stay in the strainer no matter how many pretzels you had lining the bottom.

—Alorael, who supports NaCN anyway. At least he doesn't try to falsify reports of the growing error rate.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 1892
Profile #35
A consprecy? That sounds like treason, boy. I like it.

How do I get to it. The address doesn't work.

By the way, long time no see, NaCN, it's Me, BN. go to my link in my sig.

[ Thursday, July 03, 2003 17:12: Message edited by: I wield the Hammer ]

--------------------
Share this Dragon
If you do,
Then Lucky End
For them and You
-----------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
—Alorael, whose addiction is going strong. The nice thing about liquid skribbane extract is that it's far more concentrated. It only takes a few gallons to get his fix, whereas chewing leaves would take forever. Literally.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fall under the shadow
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #36
"Omlette has eaten 168 brains. Yours was a bit hard to get out, but worth it."

Omlette, if you continue those antics, I really will have to eject you from Project B.

Alorael, it was a fool-proof plan. Or a plan-proof fool. Either way, it would have worked to our advantage. But it's ruined now, so there's no point worrying about it now.

And, on another note, are you going to join Project B, ef? Or is it a bit too surreptitious for your style?

--------------------
Polaris
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #37
quote:
Originally written by I wield the Hammer:

By the way, long time no see, NaCN, it's Me, BN. go to my link in my sig.
You're who? And the link crashes my JavaScript.

EDIT: Hmm, looking at your profile it would seem I rated you Saint. Other than that, I can recall no BN.

EDIT2: Oh, wait. You're Black Nephil, aren't you?

EDIT3: Uh oh, I just broke my own rule: "never post until you've done complete background research."

[ Thursday, July 03, 2003 19:32: Message edited by: Uranium Monk ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #38
Yes, hallo to those returning!
Plan B has no hope at all. We can't possibly get enough spaghetti ready at the right time. We shall have to pretend all our base are belong to somebody entirely different while going back to the drawing board and spreading a few smoke screens.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #39
Careful research led to the conclusion that Plan B damages cooking pots. Unstable ovens are a pest, don't blow them up. We find other ways to feed hungry bellies.

[ Friday, July 04, 2003 00:48: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #40
Yes, Omlette's Kitchen was doomed from the start... and Saundy, you're always welcome to join the conspiracy's planning crew! Just drop me a PM and I'll give you the specifications of the applications and forms that must upon completion be sent and then resent to me for editing and revision in order for my reiteration for your comprehension and thus we'll have a cohesive and concise application on which you shall not be judged since I've already invited you to join the planning commition otherwise known as the planning group, and known as the specification regulation comittee only on July 4th, 9th, and Septempber 8th, but only at 6:00pm EST on September 8th, that date being the date of my birthday were my birthday to fall seventeen (17) days and four (4) hours before it actually does fall, actuality meaning much the same as reality, but some people have no concept of reality, whilst most do have at least a general understanding of actuality, since actuality is that which can be proven by first hand experience in some cases, and in other cases second (2nd) and third hand experience, which isn't quite as good, but good enough I believe for this application process which I've invited you to take part in in order for you to take part in the regulatory systematic law forming commision, which happens to be a name I just came up with and will have to submit to the board of the conspiracy, which includes myself and only myself, so it will most likely pass unless I'm in a bad mood, my mood being dependent somewhat on my weather, but mostly on my AP exam scores and my SAT II scores, half of which I know, the known part being the SAT II scores, of which I got an unfortunately low score of 690 on the Writing test, so my mood plummeted, but then seeing a 760 on the Chemistry test and an 800 on the Math IIC ceratainly improved my mood, but I'm still not sure if it was enough improvement for the justification of the ratification of the metomorphosation of the randomization of the conspiracy deputy chief's hair style.

--------------------
Polaris
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #41
Good Lord. Reminds me of pianos.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #42
Yes, me too. You must admit that he does these things pretty well though.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #43
Thank you! I do hope you read it though, there's some information in there that I would like to brag about but feel too embarassed to brag about openly. :P

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #44
*Pulls pistol from handle of frying pan, and [b]shoots[/b] Motrax.*

Take that, sir! We do not discuss the effect of the stones on the actuality/reality continuum construct on a public forum, even if we are head conspirator.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #45
Point well taken Omlette. I do profusely, effusively, ergonomically apologize.

--------------------
Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #46
Think of it as an endurance test to weed the conspirators from the smoky bar poseurs. Yes, with a U in there as well.

—Alorael, who finds this topic frightening now. If there were any more hints or innuendoes, the conspiracy would be irrevocably compromised and everyone would have to be hydrated immediately.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #47
Alorael, don't you dare mention the dehydration project. That might lead some to find out... the... youknowwhat.

Speaking of which,

u qibswe ud 'btibw g'a dufyews iyr qgwb rgw uisubw0sexinoewaauib ag'kk vwfub,

That would really ruin us.

--------------------
Polaris
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #48
Rather that starting a new topic, I'll resurrect this one to say that I'm back from France.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #49
Remember to send me the pictures, Sodium! ;)

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT

Pages