Win32 Scenario Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Win32 Scenario Editor
Apprentice
Member # 7328
Profile Homepage #0
I was writing with the Win32 editor and I was creating a new Scenario, but when I tried it said file: bladbase.exs was missing. I couldn't find it anywhere so i open notepad and saved an empty document with that file name and then tried the editor again. It worked! My question is if that what I did was enough to have no problems with my game, or if that file was vital and if I somehow need to find it.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
The thing about bladbase.exs is that it contains the data for all the default items and monsters in the game. So if you're using nothing but custom items and monsters, you don't need it. If not, it's probably worth tracking down a copy.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 8990
Profile #2
It's quite odd that you're missing that file... but if it's really not there (It should be usually in your Scenario Editor Folder), just reinstall the game... (and either delete the old version, or just move the new installed BladBase file and delete the rest again, works with both the full and demo version)

Or you can look around at the BoE Fansites for a edited BladBase files, there should be a few around with most/all remaining minor bugs corrected... (Which are still existent in the original version) quite useful edits...

--------------------
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

TM about one of his own Scenarios: "Well... enjoy... nevermind."