Properly Running Blades

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Properly Running Blades
Warrior
Member # 4204
Profile #0
I just fired up Blades to indulge my nostalgia and realized that none of the custom graphics are functional. It's been a couple years (and two new computers) since I last played, and I have no recollection of how I dealt with this the last time.

I'm running Blades on an eMac with the latest version of Tiger installed. Can anybody point me towards a simple solution?

--------------------
What really went on there, we only have this excerpt...
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #1
The custom graphics are in your Blades Scenarios folder, right. If not, move them there. If so, I don't know what to tell you.

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
Yep, and make sure you use the .meg file and have it named the same as the scenario file and have both files in the BLADSCEN folder.

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #3
And make sure that the identity of the custom graphics in the .meg file is 1, not 128. That's tripped me up a lot.

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
If you really can't get the graphics to work, try using a different decompression utility to expand the scenario .zip file -- some utilities, especially early versions of Stuffit Expander, can mangle resource forks.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #5
If you transferred your Blades to your current computer somehow, that may have mungled it up a bit. If the original CD is still lying around somewhere, you may want to try just reinstalling it from there.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'