Brings back good memories

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Brings back good memories
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #0
Man, Blades of exile brings back good memories.
I can remember the first day I found it, on that "freeware games" disk.
It really brings back the good times. Like how I'd sit and play on it all day, and the sun was shining, and I'd be having fun.
This game will always bring back good memories, and it'll always remain my favorite spidweb game.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Good to hear it. Be sure to rate any scenarios you play on the Lyceum's Comprehensive Scenario Rankings forum!

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
It is nice to see people enjoying a game that is very old. indeed, I can sympathize with that. I always keep playing dark catle for the Mac plus, and still enjoy it.

Hacker, could you PM me please? Why I'll tell you in a PM I'll then send to you, okay?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #3
Done Thralni.
Warrior
Member # 380
Profile Homepage #4
Blades of Exile wasn't my favorite game, but it was up there on the list. I just love the scenario maker. I've never seen anything so easy. I can relate to the sun shining feelings. I would sit outside on a beautiful summer day feeling the great weather and think, "This is an Exile day" and then go in and play the computer. Screw nice weather.

--------------------
When the portal to Upper Avernum starts to blow, first dump a bucket of water on it. Then run like hell.

We're all heroes! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice! Wait.... wrong game.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Wednesday, December 12 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7084
Profile Homepage #5
Most people are against "Old 2D" games but I see them as more "Classical". For example, while I love the new final fantasy games, the old block movement games from the late 70s still chew away that sunny day you were on about. I see all of the exile games the same way!

--------------------
Real boyz kiss boyz