3D Graphics in Blades...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: 3D Graphics in Blades...
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #50
I think you should stop challenging TGM. If you continue, the almighty mods might can, or ban you. Right? Or am I just being a stupid newb?

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #51
Yes, if you even hurt a hair on TGM's head, the mods will most certainly and immediately make sure you never have anything to do with these boards again. :P

Heh, actually, if you are being mean to TGM, it's your fault. If TGM is being mean to you, it's his fault. Don't let him intimidate you, though.

--------------------
-ben4808
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #52
There has been a lot of bannings lately but most of them have been a lot more unproductive then Arenax and a lot more belligerant. I hope that he doesn't get banned for something as innocent as pushing TGM. It just get's out of hand when random people get assaulted when they are in a topic :D

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #53
I think it is the random people who assault. Most of these guys are really new and have a really small post count. I think there was one... Ravaged Soul or something that was bashing TM. He might have done some other things, I am not sure.

[ Friday, November 19, 2004 17:21: Message edited by: YooDoo Man ]

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #54
Erm I don't think that Ravaged soul is even banned any more. But yes that was kind of what I meant. The random people assault random people. Like in that evolutions thread that has now been beat dead, Kelandon made some statement and the n00b bit his head off. And numerous other examples from numerous other people.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Calm Ichneumon:

TGM has been around constantly for years, and most cheeses contain little or no lactose.
Cheese makes me ill, alright? :P
BANNED
Member # 4860
Profile Homepage #56
[time for a lock, now?]

[ Saturday, November 20, 2004 04:55: Message edited by: Ei Kiinnosta ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]

Pages