This is starting to get frustrating...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: This is starting to get frustrating...
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #0
I've mentioned before that I'm planning on making a scenario located in north-eastern Exile 2. I couldn't find anything with it readily downloadable so I decided to do it myself. I was on a roll, and my computer froze, I hadn't saved. So I re-started the whole thing and saved frequently, but I messed up with a cave wall, and made it one space too short, so by the time I realized my mistake I made to much progress and saved too many times for me to fix it without erasing the whole outdoors. I guess its all just part of the experience.

--------------------
I am the way into the doleful city
I am the way into eternal grief,
I am the way to a foresaken race.
Justice it was that moved my great creator;
Divine omnipotence created me,
And highest wisdom joined with primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things
Were made, and I shall last eternally
Abandon all hope, all you who enter.

Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #1
Bummer man, I'm glad you're not going to give up. Live and learn, and learn some more.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #2
Well, ACTUALLY, I've been working on total terrain replication of Exile 2 to run on BoE for about 3 years now and have successfully completed a small fraction. So far I've completely replicated all the towns in Chapter 1 of Exile 2, which should be just what you're looking for. They're all accurate down to the last space, only the use BoE graphics instead of Exile 2 graphics. So if you or anyone else wants them, send me an e-mail at darobinbot@mail.com

Thankee!

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'